What an awesome tribute!

• MadonnaLove and blondebombshell like this

tumblr_mehjnwipCP1rk96voo1_500.gif

neko011
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

neko011
  • M Fan Since:1986

BREAKING NEWS

New George Michael music will see a light of the day!!!

George's sisters officially announced decision to released new material he worked on before he passed away.

source: georgemichael.com

Here you can read this announcement:

Hello Everyone,

Melanie & Yioda here, just wanted to say a few words…

Our family, and good friends, are all still struggling with the reality that our beautiful Yog is no longer here with us, although we still feel his love.

We hope that, as private a family as we have always been (and will remain), that you know we hear you, through your amazing and thoughtful messages and that you understand our loss, as we try to understand yours.

We believe that through all the “debris”, Yogs fans, his ‘lovelies’ all around the world, know who he truly was, and is, after shared decades of music, love, and humour.

Our aim is to carry on, as we know Yog would have wanted, to share and enjoy his precious legacy and to continue to bring you joy – through his extraordinarily beautiful music.

David, along with Yogs loyal creative team, will continue bringing you all the projects they had been working so hard on for you, exactly as Yog would have wanted…

We promise we will always try to honour him by staying true to his ambitions and his intentions.

We thank you all for your really fantastic loyal support which has been genuinely appreciated, it has helped us all so much.

Jack, Yioda, Melanie & David

…and Yog, Lesley & Anselmo… smiling down, and all together…

• groovyguy and blondebombshell like this

neko011
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

neko011

MORE BREAKING NEWS

A brand new George Michael single will be premiered on BBC 2 tomorrow on Septemebr 7!!!

source: officialcharts.com

06 September 2017

A brand new George Michael single will get its first play tomorrow on BBC Radio 2 The song is one the legendary musician was working on before his death.

A posthumous single from the late George Michael is to receive its first radio play tomorrow.

The late star's publicist has confirmed that the song will be premiered on BBC Radio 2's Breakfast Show with Chris Evans tomorrow morning (September 7). The statement reads:

"Sony Music proudly presents a single by the late George Michael. Tune in to The Chris Evans Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2 tomorrow, Thursday 7th September at 9am for the first play.’"

The announcement coincides with a new update to George's official website, in which his sisters Melanie and Yioda explain in a statement that they will carry on his musical legacy "exactly as Yog would have wanted". The message reads:

"Our aim is to carry on, as we know Yog would have wanted, to share and enjoy his precious legacy and to continue to bring you joy – through his extraordinarily beautiful music.

"David, along with Yog's loyal creative team, will continue bringing you all the projects they had been working so hard on for you, exactly as Yog would have wanted…

"We promise we will always try to honour him by staying true to his ambitions and his intentions."

Nile Rodgers was working on George's comeback single with him before he died, and gave an update recently. When asked when it would be released. he answered: "I don't control that. I just make the music. But I love it and he sounds unreal."

George passed away on Christmas Day last year aged 53. A coroner ruled that he died of natural causes.

• groovyguy, NowRadiate and blondebombshell like this

NowRadiate
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

who is getting the money from these sales now? his bf or family?

• blondebombshell likes this

blondebombshell
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

who is getting the money from these sales now? his bf or family?

I'm wondering if they got married if they did then it will go to his husband(if married)

• groovyguy likes this

07zytSE.jpg

neko011
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

neko011

come on, guys... is it really matters who is getting the money, or who is married with who??!

as I know GM testament give rights for his music to his sisters and I hope his sisters will continue to follow his wish giving some money from music to charity.

for me as a big GM fan the only thing that matters is the fact that I will be given possibility in the near future to enjoy his beautiful voice and new music even if he is not with us anymore. also, I hope for releasing The Faith World Tour, Cover To Cover Tour and Symphonica Tour on DVDs as well as already recorded music.

• groovyguy and blondebombshell like this

blondebombshell
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

come on, guys... is it really matters who is getting the money, or who is married with who??!

as I know GM testament give rights for his music to his sisters and I hope his sisters will continue to follow his wish giving some money from music to charity.

for me as a big GM fan the only thing that matters is the fact that I will be given possibility in the near future to enjoy his beautiful voice and new music even if he is not with us anymore. also, I hope for releasing The Faith World Tour, Cover To Cover Tour and Symphonica Tour on DVDs as well as already recorded music.

I'm sorry @neko11 if it came out wrong. I'm just so happy with new music of his being released. I guess the reason i was worried about who got his belongings is because some people wouldn't release his stuff that he wanted us as fans to hear. I'm so happy it went to his sisters which like you said i don't care who got his money. there allowing his fans to allow him to live on with his great music.  :hug: Its more about how he loved his fans. I'll miss him forever. George Micheal R.I.P June 25 1963-December 25,2016 :sad:

• groovyguy and neko011 like this

07zytSE.jpg

neko011
  • Posted 2 weeks ago

neko011

@blondebombshell

no, no...there was no misunderstanding!

as you have already wrote for us as fans the most important thing is to continue enjoying in music!

GM sisters released that he worked hard on his music for his fans and it made decision about releasing new music

• blondebombshell likes this

neko011
  • Posted A week ago

neko011

...A short video about hidden secrets of George Michael.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Think about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users