Sexiest Madonna Lyrics

Future Lover

In your opinion, what are some of the sexiest Madonna lyrics? They don't even have to be about sex, they can just be sexy the way she sings them or out of context to the song. 

Some of mine:

"I'll be your one stop. Candy Shop. Everything. That I got. I'll be your one stop. Candy Store. Lollipops. Have some more. My sugar is raw..." -Candy Shop

"Long stem roses are the way to your heart, but he needs to start with your head. Satin sheets are very romantic, what happens when you're not in bed?" -Express Yourself 

"You know you never really knew how much you loved me 'til you lost me. You know you never really knew how much your selfish bullshit cost me, well fuck you." -Unapologetic Bitch 

"I found freedom in the ugly truth. I deserve the best and it's not you." -Living for Love 

Within her recent releases, I really like the Holy Water verse lyrics lmao. & Erotica is everything, I really like the additional Erotica lyrics too.

"My name is Dita, I'll be your mistress tonight

I'll be your loved one, darling, turn off the light

I'll be your sorceress, your heart's magician

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

I'll be a guiding light in your darkest hour

I'm gonna change your life, I'm like a poison flower"

"We could use the cage, I've got a lot of rope

I'm not full of rage, I'm full of hope

I'll light the candles 'til they're nice and soft

And when they start to drip, I'm gonna get you off"

Within her recent releases, I really like the Holy Water verse lyrics lmao. & Erotica is everything, I really like the additional Erotica lyrics too.

"My name is Dita, I'll be your mistress tonight

I'll be your loved one, darling, turn off the light

I'll be your sorceress, your heart's magician

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

I'll be a guiding light in your darkest hour

I'm gonna change your life, I'm like a poison flower"

"We could use the cage, I've got a lot of rope

I'm not full of rage, I'm full of hope

I'll light the candles 'til they're nice and soft

And when they start to drip, I'm gonna get you off"

Give it up do as i say

• 2 weeks later...

The spoken parts in Sanctuary sound sexy to me. Not necessarily the lyrics but the delivery.

Also I think she has a sexy, yet dreamy voice in Bedtime Story. Especially the line "and inside we're all still wet", and particularly the word "wet". That one word is sung with so much erotically supercharged energy IMO.

ITX0YeV.gif

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Damn at first I thought the title said "Sexist Madonna Lyrics" and I was like :Madonna056:

But anyways, literally all of Erotica, and Justify My Love. Also, S.E.X. kind of makes me horny hahaha :angel:

"I'm an open door, let you come inside of me"

Like, damn. And the rap in that song is pretty sexy. But Erotica trumps them all :heart:

Damn at first I thought the title said "Sexist Madonna Lyrics" and I was like :Madonna056:

But anyways, literally all of Erotica, and Justify My Love. Also, S.E.X. kind of makes me horny hahaha :angel:

"I'm an open door, let you come inside of me"

Like, damn. And the rap in that song is pretty sexy. But Erotica trumps them all :heart:

That could be an interesting category to answer too, though  :Madonna001: