Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but at the end of the non of us were entitled to those demos, they werent for us but for Madonna and her team. I just feel that certain fans have become spoilt and ungrateful we are not entitled to anything, this is how Madonna wants to present her album lets respect it. If people don't like it fair enough, the one's that do like it then hey lets jump on board with this new era, its going to be amazing.

I'm just saying it could have been better, as simple as that ! I enjoyed B-day song, at the end of the day...

It's not the sexual theme, it's that S.E.X. is a joke, full stops included ! She could have handed it to Rihanna

IMO, S.E.X and HW have bad lyrics, but  they are musically more interesting than many songs.

NLYG is a solid track. Cliche lyrics, neat music, but it could have been done by anyone and sounds so dated.

BIM is already a joke and  the lyrics of Illuminati aren't profound. These songs were a sign we shouldn't expect a masterpiece.

IMO, S.E.X and HW have bad lyrics, but  they are musically more interesting than many songs.

NLYG is a solid track. Cliche lyrics, neat music, but it could have been done by anyone and sounds so dated.

BIM is already a joke and  the lyrics of Illuminati aren't profound. These songs were a sign we shouldn't expect a masterpiece.

Musically? are you sure you dont mean their production? Yes, some of the production is fun, I'll give you that.

I understand. I was also expecting the album to have the best songs and/or new songs, but we have to remember that this is the same woman that thought Spanish Lesson is better than Lela Pala Tute and Across The Sky

After MDNA I don't have high expectations.Yes maybe those songs I don't like will have amazing production in the end (in fact I'm pretty sure they will), they're still nothing special or interesting to me. From such a "genius" as we think she is, songs with religious sex innuendos are frankly so high school   :lol:  :speakno:  :monkey:

After MDNA I don't have high expectations.Yes maybe those songs I don't like will have amazing production in the end (in fact I'm pretty sure they will), they're still nothing special or interesting to me. From such a "genius" as we think she is, songs with religious sex innuendos are frankly so high school   :lol:  :speakno:  :monkey:

this is called "menopause"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

finaly a definaly tracklist

nope holy water , body shop and s.e.x makes me not happy ( lyrics wise ) she puts them on the album

but still super deluxe gives us 6 more (hope not remixes) tracks.

if i don't like the final versions,  i will delete them from my tracklist :cute: and put them in the box with spanich lesson, dance tonight , birthday song , superstar and others jak songs  :smile:

I like the tracklist, but I get that people are complaining about SEX and Holy Water. They're not the best of the lot. Really happy Best Night is there, and hopefully with the Justify My Love lyrics included! I can already hear a mash-up on tour!

I liked Never Let You Go, Borrowed Time and Addicted.

But if these don't make it on the Deluxe, maybe we still have hopes that some of the unreleased Avicci tracks will make it onto HIS next album? He always has collaborations on his album so it would be logic that one of Madonna's songs will be on it and maybe make an extra single?

I liked Never Let You Go, Borrowed Time and Addicted.

But if these don't make it on the Deluxe, maybe we still have hopes that some of the unreleased Avicci tracks will make it onto HIS next album? He always has collaborations on his album so it would be logic that one of Madonna's songs will be on it and maybe make an extra single?

When is he releasing his new album ?