Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

It's no one at the label, cos this has been happening for a very long time.People had the MDNA demos in 2011, people leaked two tracks from Hard Candy in 2007 (very much like this project, we didn't have a name for the album) and Music leaked three months before the release date.It's very clear someone in her personal team is doing this, whether selling tracks / pictures or giving them tip offs. She really needs to do something about it.

She would have to stop thinking bullshit that she posts on Instagram for that :1f614: :1f614: :1f614: :1f614: :1f614:

lol. be nice.  :speakno:

I kinda understand how angry she is and frustrated. She must feel terrorized if shes suspecting people around her... so to the outside she looked foolish but maybe that is truly how she feels.

lol. be nice.  :speakno:

I kinda understand how angry she is and frustrated. She must feel terrorized if shes suspecting people around her... so to the outside she looked foolish but maybe that is truly how she feels.

I'm not speaking of her today post, but those posts in general.We were all very excited. When a demo leaking it does not matter, but when all is leaking there is a serious problem. We wait 2 years and everything is messed in few minutes :1f614: :suffer: It's time that she really cares.

This whole thing is very unfortunate. I can't believe somebody went and spoiled the anticipation by leaking it like that...okay, I can believe it, but I don't like it >_<

I believe her saying that these aren't necessarily the final productions. We all know by now that there are many different demos of several of the songs. This may be what the album may have been one of the many times we thought she was close to finishing/releasing. But it may have been since touched up, tracks taken out in favor of others, newer productions.

I admit, that I downloaded the tracks. However, I haven't listened to them, with the exceptions of the two I have already heard (Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me). I don't want to spoil this album any further for myself, but I thought it would be good to hang onto the demos, should I be curious about how the song(s) may have changed.

I'm not speaking of her today post, but those posts in general.We were all very excited. When a demo leaking it does not matter, but when all is leaking there is a serious problem. We wait 2 years and everything is messed in few minutes :1f614: :suffer:It's time that she really cares.

I think she REALLY cares but we dont know what goes on. We really dont...

is there also a video clip that has leaked yesterday ????

On a french celebrities website, there's an article about the 13 demos leaks from yesterday and in the comments several people talk about a video that has also leaked for "Bitch", in black & white and that lasts 6 min  :wide-eyes:

http://www.closermag.fr/people/people-anglo-saxons/le-nouvel-album-de-madonna-fuite-sur-internet-avant-meme-d-avoir-ete-annon-446470

comments from different people :

"good or bad it's a question of taste, anyway fact is that the song and the video (in black & white, M as a possessed killer) for "Bitch" are in the same vein than Erotica but 20 years older, and it shows. "

"all this is bullshit, it's just to make buzz promo, the video clip has not been "stolen", it is totally "offered to you" if you search for it a little bit"

"on a Spanish website i came across the 6 min video clip. yes it's hard and devilish like crazy ! As usual ! As for the rest, we cannot judge, on youtube these are just demos, Mylene Farmer (a famous french singer) had the same issue with her last album"

So what the fuck is that ????