What do you want for 2017?

rebelheartgermany

What do you want for 2017?  

83 members voted

1. 1. In 2017, Madonna should... (multiple choice)

• ... direct a movie and release a soundtrack album.
    • ... release the Rebel Heart Tour + the 'bigger project' as soon as possible.
    • ... release a new album.
    • ... headline a music festival (Coachella, Glastonbury, etc.)
    • ... extend the Rebel Heart Tour.
    • ... finally release a Blond Ambition Tour DVD/BluRay.
    • ... do an intimate Tears of a Clown Tour.
    • ... give us another American Life era and drag Trump down on her new album.
    • ... fight for custody for Rocco to drag Guy down cause he is an asshole and a bad father.
    • ... diss Gaga back cause she said Madonna doesn't write her own music and plays no instruments.

Of course, as I said, I'd like a new album but I'm ready to accept the fact that she'll direct a movie. I hope we will get another beautiful soundtrack ballad such as Masterpiece, Live to tell, Playground, Time stood still.

I'm not really into the release of BAT or RIT or RHT, because it will be something that we have already seen, only in better quality. TOAC Melbourne would be a better option.

What I pray for is that in the meantime Warner releases a package with all the unheard songs (like Andrew Lloyd Webber Now and Forever, a fifth cd called "The vaults"). It is really the time!

There really isn't a point in Madonna releasing a new album anymore, it won't sell hardly anything and none of the singles will get any airplay

Well, Rebel Heart did pretty well despite the fact that it leaked months before the release. 1+ million sales world wide is not bad, I can't see Rihanna, Taylor etc. doing that in 20-25 years.

And she doesn't need to sell millions of records anymore. There is nothing for her to prove. Rebel Heart didn't sell as much as MDNA, but critics said it was her best album since Ray of Light. I think her fans appreciating her hard work and giving her good feedback is more important to her than sales. 

... direct a movie and release a soundtrack album. 
She already said she would direct a new movie so I guess the only thing one can assume is that she will put all her passion/time into it

... release the Rebel Heart Tour + the 'bigger project' as soon as possible. 
If we're lucky enough we'll get the release as late as March/April 2017.

... release a new album. 
I don't think it will happen til late 2018 so she can tour in 2019 as she said in Australia.

... headline a music festival (Coachella, Glastonbury, etc.) 
It would be great to see her performing in either Coachella or Glastonbury. The only thing that worries me is the format she would follow as we know she isn't likely to share the stage that often.

... extend the Rebel Heart Tour.
The tour's over. Deal with it.

... finally release a Blond Ambition Tour DVD/BluRay. 
Not gonna happen til she's dead. Same for Re-invention.

... do an intimate Tears of a Clown Tour.
I do think there's a chance we see a third show in another city, maybe European. 

... give us another American Life era and drag Trump down on her new album. 
"She doesn't like to repeat herself". She will find another way to express her opinion on the matter.

... fight for custody for Rocco to drag Guy down cause he is an asshole and a bad father. 
As long as Rocco wishes to stay with her, it's ok. However, Guy has the right to raise his son.

... diss Gaga back cause she said Madonna doesn't write her own music and plays no instruments.

Does Madonna need to? Time will put Gaga where she belongs. Stop stressing about her being shady as fuck.

There really isn't a point in Madonna releasing a new album anymore, it won't sell hardly anything and none of the singles will get any airplay

Does that stop new artists from making music that only sell like 15 copies? No. So why should someone who is still selling TOP 5 RECORDS stop? So many musicians don't get airplay. Why does that need to be a determining factor in whether or not she creates?

Maybe she's in it cuz she loves it, not for the charts.