Which Madonna Event or Appearance at the end of 2016 are you most excited about?

groovyguy

Madonna Event & Appearance at the end of 2016  

36 members voted

1. 1. Which Madonna event or appearance at the end of 2016 are you looking for the most?

• Art Basel / TOAC Performance
    • Carpool Karaoke
    • BB #WOTY Award Acceptance
    • Rebel Heart Tour Premiere on Showtime

Obviously, am excited about all for various reasons. :)

4. BB #WOTY Award Acceptance  She's not performing which is the huge minus point. But we'll all be excited about her appearance  - what she wears & what look she's going for. Her appearance will be the highlight of the show & make headlines.

3. Rebel Heart Tour Premiere on Showtime Can't wait to see the whole show + BTS footage on home TV & enjoy how they edited & present the concert film. From the official trailer + her IG teasers, this looks very promising. But like some here, I have watched every show that was periscoped & youtubed. That's the reason why this does not make the top of my list here.

2. Carpool Karaoke This is new & refreshing. Gonna be a lot of fun & a lot of laughs. She's gonna be awesome & hilarious. Also very excited to know what she will sing. There's rumor on social media that she sings David Bowie's Let's Dance & I pray that it's true.

1.  Art Basel / TOAC Performance  I love the TOAC show in Australia so much. It's like the Madonna's MTV Unplugged that I'd been dreaming of. So I am most excited about this new show & can't wait to see the show. Also very curious to see the set list she has planned for this show.

Tears of a clown II.

I loved the original show and how it embraced some old (it seems weird now to refer to AL era as old now lol) album tracks and the overall feel/mood of the show. I'm excited to see if she keeps the original set list, which was amazing, or tweaks it a bit, which i'm ok with. I'm also looking forward to seeing the show a bit more polished perhaps.

Tears of a clown II.

I loved the original show and how it embraced some old (it seems weird now to refer to AL era as old now lol) album tracks and the overall feel/mood of the show. I'm excited to see if she keeps the original set list, which was amazing, or tweaks it a bit, which i'm ok with. I'm also looking forward to seeing the show a bit more polished perhaps.

+1 :)

December:

2nd - Art Basel / TOAC Performance 

9th - Rebel Heart Tour Premiere on Showtime

12th - BB #WOTY Award Acceptance  [M will receive the honor at the 11th annual Women in Music event, held Dec. 9 in New York City] 

TBD - Carpool Karaoke 

100338-oh-my-god-im-so-excited-gif-Ch-z9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6Xj1yKMOU