Enrico

Lady Gaga is Donald Trumps twin. She came from money in New York. Had all kinds of privileges and support in whatever she wanted to do. Tells people what they want to hear to gain support and has fans that feel empowered to bully people who have struggled to get where they are because they are self loathing. They don't want to struggle and look down on anyone who does. Hence their obsession with awards and praise. If you try to talk to their supporters about them you might as well talk to a brick wall. Trump supporters sound just like little monsters. "Well Trump won and you will deal." I've actually seen that. Where are all the adults? I feel like I am in the twilight zone. I'm sick of strong women being attacked and insulted.

...And I didn't like that stunt piece of clothing she wore standing next to Hillary Clinton. Seriously not the right look the night before the election and I suspect she knew that. Then protesting in front of Trump tower. I wouldn't be surprised if she helped him.

In Trumpland some guy says how Hillary came from money and Trump is self made. That's the biggest load of Bull. It mirrors what that woman has been trying to do to Madonna. Hillary has been working for years and years and started off with very humble beginnings. A couple of spoiled brats are trying to steal other people's life experiences to appeal to their sheep who frustratingly buy it hook, line and sinker. This election has just pushed me over the edge because these cult followers and their support of these salespeople are now going to affect other people's lives. Most recently MY country. Not a happy person. I am so sick of con artists but the fact they coast so much easier today than they ever did is the most frustrating thing.

Madonna is a worker. She works. Madonna's views don't even come close to that sad excuse for a presidential candidate. I'm sick of people creating their own reality. Madonna is nothing like him and I think it's offensive.

How awful it was to watch Hillary give her concession speech. I could feel her pain. All that work for a misogynistic man to basically walk off the street with no experience and no morals and take it away. Your only beloved as a Woman if your tragic or a victim. I'm devastated.

Every syrong woman out there is compared to the worst of men but all men are regarded as individuals.

I think the article like so many sneaky people have tried to do was printed as an attack.

Have a look at Hillary's latest tweet and tell me the comments don't remind you of little monsters. He used the same tactic that lady gaga used.

John Cleese on Conan O'Brien:

A simple principle of the KGB is to accuse the opposition of exactly what you’re doing yourself, and I thought that was what Trump was doing, as a result, Putin has got exactly the president that he wants.â€

George Takai to Donald Trump on Twitter:

"Denounce the actions of supporters who see your election as a license to hate."

And of course Donald Trump will stay silent and this sounds too familiar to lady gaga's fans saying horrible things about Madonna. lady gaga's fans who were also Madonna fans emplored her to say something. They still never wanted to believe that this is exactly what she wamted. Of course when people get upset Trump supporters turn it around on Liberals just like little monsters turned it around on Madonna fans when they were simply defending Madonna or themselves.

This whole thing with Donald Trump so reflects lady gaga's scheme and she was right on top of Hillary at the end which did Hillary no favors.

lady gaga is an elitest like Donald Trump. How about her interview with her comments about Madonna? She lies to somehow make her above someone else and she doesn't care if it's a lie like Donald Trump.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_13_at_9_44_25_PM.png

:lol:

Honestly tho, even if you're not a fan of Lady Gaga, comparing her to Donald Trump is beyond low. My god. Don't even. 

^ I'm just describing what I have experienced and what I have seen and what I have heard. lady gaga is a capitalist who grew up in a capitalistic republican family. She thinks she's better than everyone, her fanatics have attacked someone who actually has the traits that their lying idol claims to have. Her fanatics never criticise her no matter what, her backers who can't stand Madonna have tried to turn her fans against her, ....I can go on and on. That's Don the Con all the way. Facts don't don't change just because someone doesn't like them.

So far the only thing I have heard is that Madonna likes to make money because a woman who works hard and makes money can automatically be compared to a horrible man like Trump. They are so alike yet I love Madonna and can't stand people like Donald Trump and lady gaga.

Thinking all people with money are bad is the same as thinking one thing about all poor people. It's the flip side of the same coin.

Just curious, is the writer of the article a lady gaga fan? It's got passive aggressive journalism written all over it.

"Let me just put that out there to see if it flies." "Hmmm what do guys think?" "Discuss." Ugh

^ I'm just describing what I have experienced and what I have seen and what I have heard. lady gaga is a capitalist who grew up in a capitalistic republican family. She thinks she's better than everyone, her fanatics have attacked someone who actually has the traits that their lying idol claims to have. Her fanatics never criticise her no matter what, her backers who can't stand Madonna have tried to turn her fans against her, ....I can go on and on. That's Don the Con all the way. Facts don't don't change just because someone doesn't like them.

So far the only thing I have heard is that Madonna likes to make money because a woman who works hard and makes money can automatically be compared to a horrible man like Trump. They are so alike yet I love Madonna and can't stand people like Donald Trump and lady gaga.

Thinking all people with money are bad is the same as thinking one thing about all poor people. It's the flip side of the same coin.

Just curious, is the writer of the article a lady gaga fan? It's got passive aggressive journalism written all over it.

"Let me just put that out there to see if it flies." "Hmmm what do guys think?" "Discuss." Ugh

i am certainly absolutely most verifiably and proudly NO gaga fan but she did a support hillary, from what i know. so there. can we please not randomly mention her. this thread was never about her...

giphy.gif

Well since someone felt it necessary to compare someone they are suppose to be a fan of to a horrible man I thought I would say who he really reminds me of. I'm sorry the truth hurts. What she says and what actually thinks are two different things. So there.

Anyone who doesn't see the similarities is either pretending they don't or really and I mean really hasn't been paying attention. So if that Italian magazine wants to attack someone let it be the right person.

Oh and for the person who said she supported Hillary so why am I even mentioning her...Madonna supported Hillary so why is Madonna's name dragged through the mud ok?

I can't believe a Madonna fan would even allow something so vile in her forum. Everything I said is true. Did I make anything up?

Trust me if Madonna was an anonymous poster on one of her forums, she would not be popular. She speaks the truth and no one likes a woman who speaks the truth.

"We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." Elie Wiesel

The day her and fanatic supporters stop trying to hurt Madonna, whether passive aggressively or directly is the day I will shut up. It's as simple as that.

is anyone planning to take action? to join some kind of association, protests, anything? i think everybody needs to stop being shocked and do the right things now. be political. take responsibility. try to make things better with what you have.

PS:An interesting article for anyone looking to take effective action

How to Make Your Congressman Listen to You