Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all I'm gonna say. Some of the stuff that was cut ended up making it oddly disjointed. So much of the effects on stage and some theatrics got blocked/missed because of layer of backdrop on the screen.

I get the reason why people who are fans and went to S&S/MDNA got salty about over editing. As an attendee of the RHT it felt impersonal. Which was an EXTREME disservice to this VERY personal show. I did tear up at True Blue, that was done PERFECTLY.

I couldn't bear the waiting. So i just watched the latest stream from Showtime. I'M BLOWN AWAY. I'm fucking speechless. Love every second of it. She looks stunning. Every little detail from the dancers' cams on Illuminati to the timeless beauty of La Vie En Rose to the amazing UBitch extended moment - this was really a great treat!!! - is soooooooooo good. Even the end of HBC is seamless, u don't even miss LDLHA, it's perfectly done. So well done i doubt it's gonna be in the final product. Just like Lucky Star, no missed at all. And to top it all, i'm shown on Rebel Heart. In my eyes, PERFECTION. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Even the end of HBC is seamless, u don't even miss LDLHA, it's perfectly done. So well done i doubt it's gonna be in the final product. Just like Lucky Star, no missed at all. And to top it all, i'm shown on Rebel Heart. In my eyes, PERFECTION. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I honestly always thought that the gipsy maedley was too long, so I don't regret they choose to cut Lucky Star out (wich also sounded a little wierd in that arrangement), but the missing of LDLHA is a pity and I don't think it's going to be recovered in the final product. Flaws splendidly anyway :heart: I have a different mood about Like a Prayer and Take a bow instead.

This is so weird! Pretty much every other time when there's been something shown on TV with M someone has recorded it and put it up in no time! I just woke up and was really excited - then nothing.....well, I'm hoping for later today!! It has to show up sometime! I might get desperate and watch the Rutube one....

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic