Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that it's because of that, I think most of use are like "someone else is going to do it" lmao

True. Because everyone is counting on others to do it. Like M said, we all take our hands off the steering, & end in a car crash. I didn't even bother to record the audio cos' I'd thought others would be very quick to put up the download links.

That's not what i'm talking about; if you click in one of these links i posted you'll see a lot of tv shows and etc; there are releases by killers, lol, avs. It's not a matter of being a fan, they record and share almost everything.

we should've requested it en masse tbh

good thing is that its repeating a lot so maybe someone will cap it. anyways its not as easy as pressing record as the stream is encrypted and you need to be a tech hoe to be able to do this i guess.

Seen it, I can die happy now :dead:

I can wait a few more hours patiently now...

My best wish now is that we get If I had a hammer on the live cd (or a leak)... I can't get enough of it!

they should include if I had a hammer at the end of the live CD like they did with ILNY rock version on IGTTYAS :thinker:

Another good thing about the broadcast was seeing my show (9/19 in Brooklyn) placed in there. You saw Debi Mazar during True Blue, Anderson Cooper and Kelly Ripa during Rebel Heart, and Anderson during the Unapologetic Bitch.

However, I stand by my feeling that the edit looks severely unprofessional and amateur. For example, who thought it would be a good idea to throw the Detroit thing in there right before Rebel Heart? You're watching a concert and all of a sudden it turns into a documentary. It's so jarring.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic