Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the editing is that they try to show so much you can't really see anything in the end. Not even her music videos are cut so fast. So for a live performance it's even more dizzying, cos there's a lot going on.

I don't mind the costume changing, cos it's done on purpose and it's nice. I just wish I got to enjoy the detail in them by not cutting so fast from shot to shot. 

Exactly! I hope so. :)

Well... I have to admit that I'm not completely satisfied with the result, because the editing was a bit chaotic hehehe. So, so fast...

But on the other hand the long trailer (as a whole) is just Awesome! Can't wait for the premiere, guys!

And I agree with all of you: it looks like an achievement.  :worship: It's better than MDNA:thumbsup:

They're basically re-doing the choreography with editing to make it more exciting. Have to say it looks and sounds great, it looks PROFESSIONAL, but yeah it is over edited. I really liked the news reports videos because you could see what she was doing, I understand wanting to make it more exciting i just wish they would show a little more restraint, but I still like it. The colour correction is minimal and the angles are awesome. 

They're basically re-doing the choreography with editing to make it more exciting. Have to say it looks and sounds great, it looks PROFESSIONAL, but yeah it is over edited. I really liked the news reports videos because you could see what she was doing, I understand wanting to make it more exciting i just wish they would show a little more restraint, but I still like it. The colour correction is minimal and the angles are awesome. 

please help me...in my country I can't see it XD

Well it's obviously going to be there, it's like attached to the song unless the make this very drastic cut into LAV (also only mins of the song why cut it), it would be like cutting Music from Candy Shop. RIP Who's That Girl but glad to have True Blue but sad.

I think only have the intro of LDLHA (violins) mixed with the end, is the same sample.

It's too edited, it's true (and I don't feel the need of it), BUT  still very energetic.

At the end of the day, the basic thing for me is the video to be effective and incisive according to the mood of the performances and these previews are (while, in that sense, MDNA was a huge failure). All the rest is a matter of style, artistic vision and choices, you know... So, for the moment, I stay positive: just a pair of days by now (... I live in EU :sad: )!!

The full show is not all edited like this, some songs are less "frenetic" and use less special effects/backdrop overlays and some almost don't at all!

Some songs were shortened like Devil Pray, La Isla Bonita (not much just some bits) though, but Imo they are gonna be full version on the physical release.

Eitherway, I loved it and I can't wait till it comes out on Blu Ray with hopefully many extras :)

The full show is not all edited like this, some songs are less "frenetic" and use less special effects/backdrop overlays and some almost don't at all!

Some songs were shortened like Devil Pray, La Isla Bonita (not much just some bits) though, but Imo they are gonna be full version on the physical release.

Eitherway, I loved it and I can't wait till it comes out on Blu Ray with hopefully many extras :)

THANKS, good news  :smile:

THANKS, good news  :smile:

How do you know Devil and Bonita were shortened?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic