Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose the editing is more like a music video, as opposed to a singular live concert, a bit like the Miles Away video. In that sense it's more representative of the tour as a whole, and as someone already mentioned, it might be quite cool to see fans from multiple shows.

My biggest bugbear with MDNA was the inconsistency of image quality across the different shows edited together. This looks much, much better, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Don't watch the preview!!

the reason why i never buy the mdna tour or even not seen it full it because of the angels changes wayyyy to fast it's making my head turn 1000 times

i did not seen the preciew , but i really hope for a more stable camera work and less shot of fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should really watch the whole thing before judging it. Now I hated MDNA, but this seems to be much much better and maybe we should watch it as a kind of musical doc about the whole Rebel Heart tour experience to appreciate it. YT and Periscope made almost each show avilable today (it's understandable they're trying to make something different than a standard recording for the official release), but most of all they made us participate to the whole tour and, if this is the final format, it will properly return the experience. For me the main thing is to see if the final product is going to be cold and artificial as MDNA unfortunally was (and wich this clip doesn't seem to be). Anyway I'm quite positive at the moment and we only have to wait A FEW HOURS...

Then, speaking about the MDNA Tour, I'm still waiting for the second part of that wonderful Paris recording to surface online... I mean, the best part of the show was the third section for me, so please  :cute:

I suppose the editing is more like a music video, as opposed to a singular live concert, a bit like the Miles Away. In that sense it's more representative of the tour as a whole, and as someone already mentioned, it might be quite cool to see fans from multiple shows.

My biggest bugbear with MDNA was the inconsistency of image quality across the different shows edited together. This looks much, much better, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yes please, my ultimate wish is to see 80% of fans from around the world and 20% Madonna changing costumes as in the teaser.

I suppose the editing is more like a music video, as opposed to a singular live concert, a bit like the Miles Away video. In that sense it's more representative of the tour as a whole, and as someone already mentioned, it might be quite cool to see fans from multiple shows.

The problem with the editing is that they try to show so much you can't really see anything in the end. Not even her music videos are cut so fast. So for a live performance it's even more dizzying, cos there's a lot going on.

I don't mind the costume changing, cos it's done on purpose and it's nice. I just wish I got to enjoy the detail in them by not cutting so fast from shot to shot. 

someone slap me and tell this is just a promo clip , final only one dress and put that camera focus on her and stable like it's on the first row  and NOT flipping around and even showing those fans , who cares to see them ?

you don't look at fans in real concert  when madonna is up there  

respect for everyone  , but i hope i can just express how i feel and my disappointment 

The main use for a forum of discussion is opinions. I never feel bothered by opinions, unless people are being rude, but I'm a very mature and inspiring person and I'm at peace with that. #2Blessed2BeStressed

Not really bothered either, but I just see more and more people hating on whatever Madonna puts out than actually prasing it at all, that's the only thing that bothers me, hence I wrote what I wrote, if someone has a problem with it, they can PM me and we'll talk it out.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic