rebelheartgermany

Worst Madonna songs

American Life.

Simply the worst song of her career in my opinion...also the video with the flags didn't make things any better :laughing: (LOVE the original one though).

I don't know what people at Warner were thinking when they chose it as the lead single when they had Hollywood ready to set the charts on fire. 

On 10/24/2016 at 11:08 AM, rebelheartgermany said:

I love nearly ALL songs she recorded cause she is just a genius, but there are a few songs that I totally dislike. Let me know what songs you don't like / hate:

Jimmy Jimmy:

I mean... wtf

Love Makes the World Go Round:

It's okay but it's just not a masterpiece like the rest off True Blue.

Love Song:

It's too Prince-ish! 

Did You Do It?:

Some rapper feat. Madonna? No thanks.

Nobody Knows Me:

I LOVE the live version (RIT) but the album version just kinda sucks and it doesn't fit to the AL album (musically!)

Future Lovers:

Was awesome live, but she sounds weird on the COADF album, sames goes for Let It Will Be!

B-Day Song:

The MDNA album itself wasn't a masterpiece, but this song is SO SO SO SO useless. Let's not talk about the lyrics...

Nooo not let it will be... Thats my favorite off the album

On 5/10/2017 at 4:33 AM, Turuncan said:

And Warner meant to release it as the fourth single, but Madonna opted for 'Human Nature', and very rightfully so. I can't imagine what an even bigger disaster it would have been.

As if "Human Nature" made waves. :04:

In the end, I'm glad "Human Nature" did get released.  Commercially, it wasn't successful, but the video seem to have gotten some attention.  Over the years, Madonna has turned it into somewhat of a  "classic".  I love that she likes to release songs from the album that are quite versatile.  As for "Don't Stop", I think it could have done better if released.  It's a fun and simple song. The mainstream public, pretty much only can get on board with her more simplistic songs.  For me, it's just as simple as songs like "Holiday", "Everybody", "Lucky Star", "Where's The Party", "Get Together" and "Jump".  In no way am I saying it would be just as iconic as some of those were, but the song is just fun like those others among many other party type songs.

20 hours ago, ulisan543 said:

Nooo not let it will be... Thats my favorite off the album

Let It Will Be is one of the many bops. Like, the entire COADF album is a major bop.

I will say that some songs from MDNA like Some Girls, Give Me All Your Luvin, I Fucked Up and B - Day Song were only bad because of its production. It's a shame that for these songs to be giant bops, they were ruined by rushed productions.

Gladly, Rebel Heart is an improvement for me from MDNA amidst the demo leaks.

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

Oh child I was joking

To be fair, you gave no inkling you were joking.  Though, I know you enough that I knew you weren't serious. But not everyone is able to see you the same way, especially if they aren't aware of who you are. :08:

21 hours ago, Andymad said:

Oh child I was joking

No disrespect but don't patronise me.

15 hours ago, Liam said:

To be fair, you gave no inkling you were joking.  Though, I know you enough that I knew you weren't serious. But not everyone is able to see you the same way, especially if they aren't aware of who you are. :08:

Agreed. I do enjoy the banter but you definitely wasn't showing any inkling to that being funny.

Runaway Lover, Voices, Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Turn Up the Radio, Give Me All Your Luvin, I Don't Give A, B-Day Song, Living For Love, Bitch I'm Madonna

1. Spanish Lesson

2. B-Day Song

3. Superstar

4. Holy Water

5. Mer Girl

6. Don't Stop 

7. Mother and Father

8. Give Me All Your Luvin

9. Bitch I'm Madonna

10. Jimmy Jimmy