Straight hair ! #enoughcurls

Redha DBL

I also like her straight hair look, but I think now she's trying to avoid dark colours and straight hair because they accentuate wrinkles.

That's it. Being a blonde makes her look younger. Dark hair always make a woman look older. She knows what's best for herself LOL I like her with curly hair, but also she has sported very different styles of curls, is not the same this

Posted Image

and this

Posted Image

and this

Posted Image

she can be curly and look amazing with different kind of curls.

She looks good with curls, never said otherwise, but that's not a reason to always do the same for 10 years when she also looks super hot with straight hair. And to those who say that's because now that she is in her 50's straight or dark hair would accentuate her wrinkles that's wrong, she looks fucking hot, in my opinion she looks even younger:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

She looks good with curls, never said otherwise, but that's not a reason to always do the same for 10 years when she also looks super hot with straight hair. And to those who say that's because now that she is in her 50's straight or dark hair would accentuate her wrinkles that's wrong, she looks fucking hot, in my opinion she looks even younger:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Calm down... nobody said she doesn't look smoking hot with straight or dark hair.. anyway she's the one who chooses her hairstyles not us. :)

She can do whatever the fuck she wants with her hair, she'll be hot as fuck curly or straight lol The thing is we love when she surprise us, for example: the Met Ball dark wig look, the Vanity Fair straight blonde... We want her to surprise us and when she's been curly for a while we want a fresh new look - straight, shorter, whatever... - but I think that if she'd be straight for a long time we would all be waiting for a change - curly, for example.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants with her hair, she'll be hot as fuck curly or straight lol The thing is we love when she surprise us, for example: the Met Ball dark wig look, the Vanity Fair straight blonde... We want her to surprise us and when she's been curly for a while we want a fresh new look - straight, shorter, whatever... - but I think that if she'd be straight for a long time we would all be waiting for a change - curly, for example.

This exactly ! she's been curly since 2007 ! 8 years of curls !

Same here Fighter, but it's not too late, the real promo will begin in february with the Grammy's & video so she still can unveil a new look/persona  !  i hope she surpises us. I want the "wow what a suprise !" factor when she hits the stage at the grammy's, not only the "wow she's beautiful" because most of the time she is so that's a given.

Same here Fighter, but it's not too late, the real promo will begin in february with the Grammy's & video so she still can unveil a new look/persona  !  i hope she surpises us. I want the "wow what a suprise !" factor when she hits the stage at the grammy's, not only the "wow she's beautiful" because most of the time she is so that's a given.

well Im sure she's gonna have some different looks for the promotion and the tour, but I was hoping it was gonna be something big and iconic like COADF that emcompasses the whole era. That already didnt happen  :monkey:

She couldn't have straight hair even if she wanted too because after all she did to her hair for more tan 30 years, it's become sparse and thin. If she had straight hair now it wouldn't have any volumen. It'd look lank. In my opinion, good wigs are an option.