Discuss-New Contract News vs. New Album News

LUKESAVANT

3) She missed the old classic way of making records while producing RH. She wants to work with real musicians again. DJs can stay at the party this time. And here comes Lenny again in the game. He plays almost every instrument.

4) Todays kids are just born and are already like adults. The want to be mature. They want to look older. They want sofisticated sound. They want real instruments in the songs. They want raw music like in the 60's and 70's.

5) In the past time, PINK FLOYD was a very actual topic in Madonnas interviews and on her instgram.

6) Patrick Leonard is since a few months on instagram. He posted how he cleaned up his studio. He installed brand new stuff next to old synthesizers and other machines from the 70's as well. Patrick is experimenting with psychedelic sound which reminds the sound of Pink Floyd. Go and listen on his instgram. Very interesting! He is also making posts mentioning Madonna as he is listening to lots of old demos they worked on so far! This can't be a coincidence!!!

7) And here comes my courageous hypothesis: She is releasing her very first, full on psychedelic-rock concept-album for 2018. Possible contributors: Lenny Kravitz. Other: William Orbit and Mirwais. Yes and you know why? Both are very quiet these days!!! They are both locked in their studios testing new sounds for M!!!

What do you think? I can't wait for Madonnas first real rock album.

Im really late but

Todays kids want 60s and 70s rock music? You mean kids who hate pop music and would never give a Madonna album a chance? Lol

It worries me that she might wanna please people who hate pop music for "credibility". Shes a pop artist tbh. I hate that so many pop artists have been convinced of how worthless pop is by pretentious ppl.

Anyways im all for a great sounding album with acoustic elements and so-called real Instruments.. But yes a few synths here and there will make the sound more interesting. anyways i dont want her to be trying to please cos then we'll get "forced" music... Just let it be what IT wants to be. The compositions and the songwriting need to be great first, and upgraded.

To be honest I'm so here for anything lmaoooooo

yes a same but I just feel weird about a full on madonna rock album  :cryin: besides 70s rock influences is basically ROL. 

Too bad she's not looking to cash in on 80s nostalgia though. Cos I think that would be a good sound that maybe a large portion of new and older fans might like?

But I'm here for what she wants to do if she keeps true to herself. :speakno:

yes a same but I just feel weird about a full on madonna rock album :cryin: besides 70s rock influences is basically ROL.

But I'm here for what she wants to do if she keeps true to herself. :speakno:

I really want her to do what none of us expects, I want her to be THAT Madonna again. I know that it probably won’t happen but yeah, that would be pretty nice.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

yes.  

The "unexpected Madonna" has proven often years later to have been a great choice.    I am open-minded for the future sound.  I do really hope that the album isn't poo-pooed on ad-nauseam before its ever heard.  Thats why i think every album should have less tidbits dropped.  

• 1 year later...
On 5/14/2017 at 2:05 PM, Turuncan said:

She needs another "American Life", but this time less superficial and more universally concerned. Not with the tired techno shit that has been done to death, but an edgier and progressive sound, making it her rockiest and most protest album. As the world becomes a worse place day by day, that's what we all need right now.

You described Madame X over 2 years before it was released ?