Jimmy Fallon performance on June 9

MLVC123

If it's the start of the dvd promotion well that is good, if it's a new song that is even more fantastic and unexpected, but most of all I hope she makes history interacting with Mr President... is it the first time they meet in person right?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6509471/madonna-obama-white-house-invite

OMG OMG OMG I thought that this post about Madonna's bitch i'm Madonna performance at years ago when I just read topic title.

so I don't even want to click this post but I accidently click title then... BAM!!!

This is shock...wow.. I was talking about Her surprise new album at few days ago then this surprise performance!

Can you imagine Even just one single surprise performance bring these shock and buzz!

so if she give new surprise album.. wow I just can't imagine how whole world react about it.

I just can't wait!!

Ah.. so that her sunday instagram was about this!

She want to just relax in bed in sunday but she didn't because of rehearsal!!!

Madonna is such a hard worker! this is why I so much adore and respect her!!

I'm really curious about which song she will perform.

1. Bitch I'm Madonna

She can sing some part as bitch i'm Obama? or she just give microphone to Obama and he says I'm Obama. something like that?

But problem is I don't think that Obama want to says word "Bitch" And I think that Madonna do not want it neither.

so It would be interesting but really doubt that she gonna sing this song.

And she already performed it at JF show!

2. Rebel Heart.

well rebel heart gonna be great song to both of them. that lyrics gonna be great for both of them.

(with background video which Obama's past years)

3.La Vie en rose?

4. Happy closure Mr. president?

something like "happy inauguration mr president" at back in 1993 SNL

I'm not sure which word is right word about opposite of "inauguration" so i just chose "closure."

But TBH I don't think that she gonna do that again.

5. New surprise single?

(I really hope so but I doubt but I still really hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: )

The list I really hope that she will not perform these songs.

1.Open Your Heart (with Sagarra Jo) MDNA tour version.

2.Imagine 

3.Like a prayer.

4. another Prince song. (But if Obama request this then she gonna do it)

If it's the start of the dvd promotion well that is good, if it's a new song that is even more fantastic and unexpected, but most of all I hope she makes history interacting with Mr President... 

I really hope they're gonna interact, if I remember well this is the first time an american President shares the stage with the Queen, even if she's always openly supported the Democratic party. Hope for a new song of course but from Rebel Heart, I'd go with Borrowed Time. Anyway I think that the RHT dvd is really coming now  :hearteyes:

Posted Image

Not sure why this is happening tbh but it might just be something related to her revolution of love that I think shes still doing.

I wouldnt expect too much, she probably is just jumping at this opportunity to meet Obama and also maybe to have media presence after the whole Prince tribute situation.

It's very unexpected but honestly I don't expect any new song or anything like that. Wouldn't be surprised if she dedicates La Vie En Rose to the president.

I also doubt she'll get political, since on this election cycle she seems unusually quiet about the whole thing.

isn't a little too early to think of a new single when we haven't even finished this era with the video release of the tour?

she could do something serious, like she did with Joan of Arc, ot Ghosttown. she's always been supportive of Obama (remember the election nights on both Sticky & Sweet and MDNA tours?), but she hasn't said a thing about this election, like, does she support Clinton or Sanders?