Top 10 Worst Songs

I'm not counting I'm Breathless or Rebel Heart. 

01 Masterpiece
02 Spanish Lesson
03 Sorry
04 Take a Bow
05 This Used to Me My Playground
06 Little Star
07 I'm a Sinner
08 Cherish
09 I'd Rather Be Your Lover (If this had Tupac I would have so much more respect and the album, truth)
10 Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Honorable Mention: B-Day Song (Underutilized and insulting but think MIA went with her guard up) 

I often tend to love everything Madonna has done BUT I always skip these ones:

- Freedom '94

- Trust No Bitch

- B-Day Song

- Love Don't Live Here Anymore (I loathe the STR album version, just awful mix!!!)

- Did You Do It?

- Infinity Demo

- The Funny Song (what was she thinking? skipping a single at the DWT for this?)

- Act of Contrition

- Spanish Lesson (soooo overdone in the latin cities whenever she tours them :suffer: )

- ANYTHING "she did" for Otto Von Wernherr

My list in chronological order:PretenderLove Makes The World Go RoundWhite HeatDid You Do It?IncredibleMiles AwayRevolverTurn Up The RadioGhosttownBitch I'm MadonnaI'm not too familiar with I'm Breathless or Rebel Heart, but I know the singles from these so I've not included the IB or RH album tracks.

Hmm...

Hey You (I honestly pretend this song doesn't exist)

Me Against The Music (same as above - awful song, hideous video)

Bday Song (this falls in the WTF?! category)

Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Album Version - love the Soulpower Remix)

Incredible (just doesn't work for me)

Give Me All Your Luvin' (complete wet noodle of a song and the absolutely worst lead single of hers)

Best Friend (lyrics aren't bad but the whole production and melody do nothing for me)

One More Chance (talk about wet noodle - unoriginal snoozefest) 

I Know It (should've been left off the first album - I Know That ;))

Pretender (it's decent but does nothing for me overall)

Oh goodness, there are many I could mention... Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart already seem like worst song compilations to me as I can't really choose any listenable tracks from those, so I shall not include those...

1, Jimmy Jimmy

2, Inside of Me

3, Did You Do It?

4, Jump

5, I Deserve It

6, Hey You

7, Me Against the Music

8, American Life

9, Die Another Day

10, Mother and Father

It's hard to tell, there are a lot of songs she did that I don't even register lol.

From the ones I can remember but this isn't my definite top 10 and I do actually enjoy some of them when in the right mood.

1. Veni Vidi Vici (Sorry Diplo I love you but you were high or not high enough, melodyless and reductive)

2. I Don't Give A (just melody-less and that "choral" part is so weak i cant even)

3. B-day Song (why would M.I.A. agree to this)

4. Superstar (mehhhhhh)

5. Dance 2Night (weakest song on HC at least Incredible has that cool breakdown)

6. S.E.X. (its been discussed enough, the rap part is cool doe)

7. Holy Water (who needs to write songs when you can just string together random words and put nuns in diapers)

8. I Fucked Up (the production is horrid, the feeling is actually relatable doe)

9. Can't Stop (Ok i cant think of anything else at this point, least favourite from WTG soundtrack which imho is the weakest thing she did in the 80s)

10. Did You Do It (not really a song but yeah, filler on Erotica and filler on this list lmao)

I mean then theres a lot of shitty demos like Score, Shame, Be Careful and IDK many others but she didn't actually force these songs into her album canon so yeah. Also I feel like you guys are not remembering a lot of stuff she did and just being overdramatic throwing your least favourite singles under the bus lol whatev

SO WHATS THE BEST OF THE WORST IN MY MADONNA'S DISCOGRAPHY?

Well this is a tough cookie so I can't help thinking what makes me hit the skip button thinking "WTF What were you thinking? and also a track that could be used as a torture machine ( no need to explain : selfexplainatory!!!)

With this in mind I will list only my chosen ones from mid 90s to recent years. Not In particular order.

1. Give All Your Luvin (Bad choice as 1st single and cherry on top awful video to go with!!)

2. Hey You (Couldn't help thinking Hey, you, don't you give up its not so bad to recycle lyrics Its not so bad There's still a chance for us

3. Incredible ((Can't get my head around it, song is Incredibly silly at its best.. arm worst even)

4. Score (Snore)

5. B'day Song (Thank you thats very gracious but why? why? to what end?)

6. Freedom 1994 (We need freedom from this track) 

7. Queen (You are the Queen of Pop but for once happy didnt make the final track list)

8. Material Girl (Brings out the inner serial beautiful killer in me)

9. SEX ( Again! sure! like totally oh my god whatever madge you're soaking in it!

10. Me Against the Superstar Vs Some Girls … (Fillerville)

I choose only those released officially. 

Demos can be awful but they were not released which is sometimes a very good choice.

Incredible (or endless disgusting song...)

Spanish lesson (shitty)

Some girls (Did Orbit produce that thing?)

Jimmy Jimmy (the only bad one of True blue...)

Forbiden love (1994 of course)

Hey you (How boring)

Superstar (scary!)

Freedom 94 (booooring)

I'd rather be your lover (so over fashion and so weak)

Runaway lover (awful melody and ugly production)

+ Me against the music > probably the worst ever but it's not a M's album song...

It's personal of course but I'm so chocked to read names like Ghost town, Cherish, Inside of me, I deserve it, One more chance, Jump or Miles away... These are so important and good songs!

- Did You Do It?

- The Funny Song (what was she thinking? skipping a single at the DWT for this?)

- Act of Contrition

Cheater  :laughing: Act of Contrition isn't a song but a sonic mess - her yelling is on point so winner lol.

Also I totally forgot Hey You that is tied with Masterpiece and Messiah as her worst recent ballads. And stuff like Some Girls, Holy Water, Jump and OMG I Deserve It, some people's kids.  :oi:

Autotune Baby is not very good I guess, but I mean the demo was kinda good, the album version is a mess.

Beautiful Scars is a good song with some of the most horrid production ever to "grace" a Madonna album.

Im in the minority but despite it being a bit sanctimonious I do like Hey You, especially the breakdown. It's kinda cute IDK, I liked the performance she did on Live Earth of this song. It was a freeby so I dont mind.

Erotica

Justify My Love

Where Life Begins

Is that possible to place them in the worst??

I also cry for those who name Masterpiece and Messiah... Messiah is wonderful with the orchestra on demos. I can't accept the fact they paid a whole orchestra for a recording session and not let it in for the final version... Awful choice...

WTF?

These songs are far from being her worst songs. Some are one of her best, some are great, some good.

Sorry
Take a Bow
This Used to Me My Playground
Little Star
Cherish
I'd Rather Be Your Lover
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Push
Runaway Lover
Act of Contrition
What It Feels Like For A Girl
I'm Addicted
American Life
White Heat
Erotica
Justify My Love
Where Life Begins

Not liking certain songs and calling them the worst doesn't make sense.

At least we can try to be a little bit objective and analyze Madonna's effort, lyrics, production...

Holy Water, for example, has horrible, but fun and interesting lyrics. Besides that, it has great production.

Not liking certain songs and calling them the worst doesn't make sense.

From the list you put up I saw "White Heat". It's on my list of worst 10 songs because for me it is one of her worst songs. It's ghastly to me. I don't really care if everyone else loves it or not, but I really can't stand it. I'm just staying true to myself. It just sounds so dated to me and is like an example of the worst kind of cheesy 80s song. It's near the bottom of my list as I like nearly her entire catalogue of work better. I agree that a lot of the songs people have put as their worst are ones I really like, like Cherish, American Life, One More Chance and Sorry, but hey, that's their opinions and I accept it.