Bitch I'm Madonna needs to be worshipped by the community.

patriziagucci

I nearly cry when I read all those hateful and mean comments on this thread. For me BIM is my favorite song of the album. The first time since the Music single Madonna did something really fresh and different. The performance on the Fallon Show was everything. So no matter what you all say, I love this song with all my heart :heart: also it prevented Madonna from a negative record. Without BIM Rebel Heart would be the only album with no single in the US Top 100, so fans should even be grateful no matter how much they dislike it  :wink: 

I nearly cry when I read all those hateful and mean comments on this thread. For me BIM is my favorite song of the album. The first time since the Music single Madonna did something really fresh and different. The performance on the Fallon Show was everything. So no matter what you all say, I love this song with all my heart :heart: also it prevented Madonna from a negative record. Without BIM Rebel Heart would be the only album with no single in the US Top 100, so fans should even be grateful no matter how much they dislike it  :wink:

I'm fairly certain its placing in the hot 100 is not because its a good song(Its garbage on the scale of American Life and Incredible) its because Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus were in the video and it wasnt even released as a physical single so it was probably from streams too of the video cause in the end thats all the shitty charts are now these days(Sadly) :((

Every person has a different taste. Just because you hate or dislike the song that doesn´t make it a fact. And just because I love the song that doesn´t make it a fact either.

To quote Jerry Saltz (famous american art critic): “Money is something that can be measured; art is not. It’s all subjective.â€
I just find it a bit strange and funny that I get kinda attacked here just because I expressed my opinion :thinker:

Seriously, I´m registered here long ago because of the amazing downloads this page provides but I never really participated in the forum much since a few weeks ago. One thing that I noticed right away is when you have an unpopular opinion, which is the case for me sometimes because I love Hard Candy, MDNA and BIM for example, you feel not very welcomed here which is a bit sad to discover. But I guess it´s the nature of a Madonna forum and I have to get used to it.

@@MadMark Nobody is critizing you or treating you bitterly about your tastes. There are many people who have the same taste as you, who love those songs and albums, and those who like things maybe you dislike. As long as you don't try to convince people to like something they don't like, rest assured that your opinions will be respected. Try not to be so sensitive.

It's not my favorite on the album by far but boy does it stuck in your head easily! And it did land in the top 100 where the prior two more serious and matured songs did not. Madonna makes art but she also keeps up with the times (tries to at the very least). Plus, the song was tailored for release like Give Me All Your Luvin' was. The three singles she chose were perfect (had no leaks been involved). I would have rushed Ghosttown out when the leaks occurred. Then a fully finished Living for Love on Valentine's, then BIM where Ghosttown had originally been released. I would have released 1 more single upon Rebel Heart Tours start (Unapolgetic B anyone?). The video could have mirrored the last segment of the tour. Then close to the Rebel Heart Tours Dvd or TV release I a music video simile to Miles Away for the song Rebel Heart!

Seriously, I´m registered here long ago because of the amazing downloads this page provides but I never really participated in the forum much since a few weeks ago. One thing that I noticed right away is when you have an unpopular opinion, which is the case for me sometimes because I love Hard Candy, MDNA and BIM for example, you feel not very welcomed here which is a bit sad to discover. But I guess it´s the nature of a Madonna forum and I have to get used to it.

no seas mamón wey este es un espacio de bromas, si te gusta la mala música de Hard Candy, MDNA y la canción BIM es tu problema no nuestro, aquí es lugar para gente que odia esa canción así que no vale la pena defender lo indefendible (BIM) si no te gusta chao :kiss: