Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

^^^^Unfortunately, most of the performances are not full and, there's this huge logo which ruins everything  >.<

Barring that, it looks great and contains footage of some performances which haven't yet been uploaded on YT  

(Mer Girl, Don't Tell Me, I'm So Stupid, Joan Of Arc)  

Thank you @@The Ghost for posting it!  ;-)

looks like a continuous shot.

not watched it thru completely

It's single cam, edited for some of the mistakes in between, but it includes footage not seen anywhere else and in much better quality/zoom than other sources so it's definitely the best we've got!

It has the full X-static process but not complete Between the Bars.  And the full Sean Penn photo explanation.

It's single cam, edited for some of the mistakes in between, but it includes footage not seen anywhere else and in much better quality/zoom than other sources so it's definitely the best we've got!

It has the full X-static process but not complete Between the Bars.  And the full Sean Penn photo explanation.

Yeah,  I'm absolutely loving this ;)  It is such a shame a lot of songs are not complete.  

But it's still a great watch :)

SITC is a cover of Stephen Sondheim, not Judy Collins. 

SITC is written by Stephen Sondheim specifically for the actress Glynis Jones, who created the role of Desirée on Broadway. The song became Sondheim's most popular song after Frank Sinatra recorded it in 1973 and Judy Collins' version charted in 1975 and 1977. It is the Judy Collins' version that Madonna sang.

The song was also covered by many singers including Shirley Bassey, Barbra Streisand and Cher.

I have to say this to my Bros and Sis. 
This Clown stunt is utterly moving. I love it. Madonna has offered a one-in-a-lifetime showcase of her most precious songs in the last 20 years. The truest pieces of pop music art performed to her fans both like a true Goddess and a Woman. The clown being the queer facade of a saddened soul, stripped bare to her audience. I am moved to tears on a personal level. Madonna - the Pop entrepreneur genie and marketing strategist - has moved me to tears.
Posted Image

Ok many of people hate to see actress Madonna but now I ready to see actress Madonna again.

I get "All about eve" vibe from tears of crown show.

Madonna would kill it!

I can even smell of Oscar for Madonna.

Although I like many movies (Who's that girl, for instance), I think that Madonna is a good actress only when she plays Madonna. She can be so spontanous and sincere on stage, as we have seen in TOAC, but in front a movie camera she is frozen and paralysed...