Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Rehearsals at Hisense arena & the show is @  Forum Theatre

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCtv1sdMD5a/

rickeypageotThis is where we spent our first day in Melbourne yesterday.#TearsOfAClown Club Show Rehearsals in an arena. 13 hour day.... some were there for 18hrs so I'm not complaining.#Madonna #Rehearsals #LateNight#Stage #Backline #Gear #arena  by@dtune8

Posted Image

Less than 24 hours!! Wowowow!!

90% sure we're going to have Take a Bow and a Tears of a Clown cover.

She also posted a few lyrics of Stephen Sondheim's Send in The Clowns two days ago on Instagram (but I don't dare to wait for a live rendition of such an emotional gem, that would really be too much :cute:).

I think we're going to have many acoustic moments anyway, but not necessarily all about "clownesque". From Rebel Heart I can easily see Joan of Arc happening in a set like this and I'd be so happy to hear Wash All Over Me live for once. But, considered that this tour realized a lot of my long awaited dreams (Deeper and Deeper, Secret, Who's That Girl, Take a Bow), I hope to hear one of my three last leftover:

Rain, Rain, Rain   :worship:

This era is going to be remembered as a peack by M's longtime fandom. She's been so warm and creative and generous in the last two years, despite the many nasty things occured in her professional and personal life. So I think we should really make her feel the HEAT OF A PROPER EMBRACE during these last shows and especially tomorrow night she's singing in a theatre as a gift to her australian fans  :broken:

From the video clip, her hair looks a darker shade of blond

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCsvscSG-8z/?hl=en

andylecompteWhen you have to color some hair.. But your millions of #miles-away from your salon and you don't have a sink or a bowl to do it... #tearsofaclown@andylecomptesalon #rebelhearttour#wella @speakeimi #wellacolor

Posted Image

Fan report:

1:12am - There are fans outside the Forum theatre and apparently M is still rehearsing 

Update from Melbourne: Madonna has been rehearsing for 4 hours and still going it's currently 1am here. We have heard a few songs! It's going to be awesome!!!

Madonna has been rehearsing 4 nearly 4 hours still going. The woman is a machine!#TearsOfAClown #MadonnaIconAustralia @Madonna @guyoseary