groovyguy

Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Waiting for next thursday!!! And hoping someone could periscope it, because people say it wont be broadcast or recording professionally. :(

PLEASE RECORD IT, WE NEED IT!

It's going to be intimate and very interesting, I'm sure she will perform at least one new track.

Joan of Arc? I'd pay for Wash all over me but I don't see it, maybe an old one (Rain or I'll remember?)

Anyway, don't leave us alone now!!

From the 2000 up to 2012 Madonna has accustomed us to attend a promotional show for all her albums on TV or on Web before the start of her tours, first with the Music Promo Tour Live @ Roseland and Brixton, then with American Life @ MTV On Stage and On The Record, then with COADF live @ Koko , then with Hard Candy live @ Roseland & Maidstone, and she made an exception only in 2012, when with a great delay she gave us  the Olympia show  in live streaming on Youtube.
And now???? No television broadcast for Tears Of A Clown??? No streaming on web??? If so, what a disappointment...

i re read the announcement again and it said Debut in Melbourne

Is this an indication that there will be more shows like this in the future or am i reading too much into it? she's joked about this in Louisville, on the IEM feed from Tokyo and on Fallon, 

It will be easy for her to perform many of the surprise songs done during the tour with Monte on guitar:

Don't tell me, Frozen, Crazy for you, Like a prayer, Ghosttown, Secret. A very intimate moment.

I'd love to hear Tears of a clown, it is good to add it to the many Motown songs (and black music in general) she has done in the past:

I can't help myself, Everybody is a star, Dance to the music, Family affair, Just my imagination...

By the way, congratulations to all the forum members who won the ticket! Is jealousy legal??