I Am Almost 100% Sure Melbourne Will Get the DVD

Future Lover

It's just that each one has been worse than the last. So even if she's trying, she's going in the wrong direction, and if an artist is "over it" then why do anything at all? I know a lot of fans are very dramatic, but they love her work and wanna protect it. Sometimes fans are more aware of how to protect the art they love than the artist themselves. There's nothing wrong with telling the people in charge what's wrong in a constructive manner so they can do better next time, the problem is, she keeps working with the same people who just aren't as good as they should be, sorry if that's mean. But even pros like William Orbit have spoken up about stuff like this, and of course Guy O is quick to respond to that, but fans?? well they're just there to sell merch lol.

I think there is constructive criticism and just plain complaining which helps no one, I get what you are saying and agree with the right as a fan to be able to call out an artist on things and critique it, though I rarely hear that, and hear more moaning, plus I feel no project is ever all bad and people need to learn to balance criticism more.

Yeah I had my issues with MDNA. I get what she was doing, but I do think she saw the show very differently from her audience and was trying to make a movie out of her show which didn't work and took away the live feel too much. I do think Madonna needs to find a balance between bringing out the theatrical parts of her show and balancing that with the more raw aspects of a live recording.

Look at Keep it Together in Truth or Dare, she totally re-recorded those vocals for the film, but they did such a great job mixing it that you would never know. They also did a far superior job mixing the audience reactions which were a mix of real and enhanced. MDNA did fail in that regard, so I get criticism but I don't get just belly aching.

NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT THE LAST 2 SHOWS OF THE REBEL HEART TOUR WILL BE RECORDED FOR THE UPCOMING DVD/ BLU RAY RELESE, WHAT ABOUT THE SUPPOSED LIVE STREAMING OF THE MARCH 20 SHOW ???? I THINK THAT IT WON'T BE STREAMING, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

http://www.jiemian.com/article/558063.html

Posted Image

I didn't think it would come through anyways since we have no news since, but if someone ripped it, it would hold me over.

• 5 months later...

The thing is that now even fans are buying less, considering the poor sales of Rebel Heart album. Personally I bought my 5 copies of it (digital, super deluxe, vinyl, fnac and german edition) but I would have appreciated a better treatment.

It would be interesting to know how many people in this forum, who are true fans, bought the album.

I Bought The Standard (14 Tracks),Deluxe (19 Tracks), Super Deluxe (20 Something Tracks, Vinyl (2x Vinyl) and The Clean,Explicit and EP off iTunes