Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

I think its great that she continues to reinvent herself even if the looks are not the best - i really like the pink hair - i dont see it as a train wreck and she looks nothing like maryln manson so perhps you need glasses 

This pink hair isn't the issue. She always changed her hairstyle as part of her reinventions but she still looked like herself facially. She looks unrecognizable to me now. She was a classic beauty IMO and had expressive eyes. She has erased that for a motionless and emotionless face. I see a resemblance to Marilyn Manson, especially in her lasted Instagram video.

Madonna2022.png.0b3318a3a6aac92a0365dad8e8e71678.png

4f022036e5feff46cc95863a5855dd92.jpg

11 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

This pink hair isn't the issue. She always changed her hairstyle as part of her reinventions but she still looked like herself facially. She looks unrecognizable to me now. She was a classic beauty IMO and had expressive eyes. She has erased that for a motionless and emotionless face. I see a resemblance to Marilyn Manson, especially in her lasted Instagram video.

Madonna2022.png.0b3318a3a6aac92a0365dad8e8e71678.png

4f022036e5feff46cc95863a5855dd92.jpg

Twins 🤔

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic