Girlie Show Questions

null

I've always thought it was just a matter of temperature. She wore the short shorts in places like Latinamerica, Australia and Japan, especially the first two regions since it was spring/summer during her visit in late 1993.

Look, this is even rarer, she wore the same pants as Nicky and Donna.

Posted Image

I don't know the location though. Any insights? Anyone? :tongue:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always thought it was just a matter of temperature. She wore the short shorts in places like Latinamerica, Australia and Japan, especially the first two regions since it was spring/summer during her visit in late 1993.

Look, this is even rarer, she wore the same pants as Nicky and Donna.

Posted Image

I don't know the location though. Any insights? Anyone? :tongue:

wow I have never seen M wearing these pants during the Studio 54 section (the long blue ones, yes... but not these ones).

Judging from the stairs which you can see in the background I would assume it was either an open air gig or a very large indoor arena a la Tokyo Dome or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

wow I have never seen M wearing these pants during the Studio 54 section (the long blue ones, yes... but not these ones).

Judging from the stairs which you can see in the background I would assume it was either an open air gig or a very large indoor arena a la Tokyo Dome or something like that.

or possibly a dress rehearsal?

• 2 months later...

So I'm asking another question about Girlie Show and this question is directed more towards those who were patrons of the show. How long was the period actually between Holiday and Justify My Love? I know the Australia,Wembley,and Japan concerts all have the period edited shorter because of their broadcasting times. I just wanted to know because I want to remake the audio for it into one big audio file for my impersonations. Thanks if anyone can help me. :)

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know where did this actually happen?? It's so RARE to see Madonna throwing herself to the audience!!

Posted Image

She's not throwing herself into the audience, she's only doing her routine and dance moves during the second segment of Holiday. You can see her left foot on the floor. Picture have blurry movement effect  :wink:

• madgefan changed the title to Girlie Show Questions
  • madgefan pinned, pinned and unpinned this topic