What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Ah thanks for the quick lesson. I guess it's the same as we use 'fine' in the UK. Fine means something is fine/good/decent but similarly we use 'fine' if we accept something with reluctance (you explained it very well, so I stole your words lol). E.g. if I was asked to do something I didn't really want to do, but would do it anyway, like washing znd tidying 😉, I'd say "fine".So the song is saying "is this love?", "I think not" but for now it's ok/alright?

You're welcome! And yep, your example 'I think not but for now it's ok' is well chosen in this context!  ;)

Is this love? 'Okay, if you say so...' could work as well!

I don't wanna confuse you, lol! You've perfectly understood anyway!

Btw, on this gif one can assume that she was thinking 'Bon D'accord' ------> :Madonna008:

I'm really sneaky on this round, yep, but remember it's listenable on ROL so it's not as hard as it looks ;)

Nope!Hint: it was 'performed' in some way...

Hmmmm. I take it your song is not an actual full song on the album?Is your song a sample? "Why I Follow the Tigers" by The San Sebastian Strings (used in Drowned World/Substitute For Love)?

Hmmmm. I take it your song is not an actual full song on the album?

Is your song a sample? "Why I Follow the Tigers" by The San Sebastian Strings (used in Drowned World/Substitute For Love)?

Damn! Didn't think it was gonna end so early!  :P

Yep, it's the sample used in Drowned World/Substitute For Love! The male voice saying 'You'll see' throughout the song! (which is also used on the DWT performance if I remember well?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebCXzzJx3oc

Bravo @! Your turn! 

Posted Image