Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally finished my edit of the RHT. It took 48 hours to render but the file weighed 70 GB so it took another two days to compress it.

I added Love Don't Live Here Anymore, extended the Messiah part, and put Take A Bow before the Detroit mini-documentary. And finally "Like A Prayer" (mixed with the Stockholm speech and the Blu-Ray version), after Holiday and before the credits, like a bonus track. I think it looks good there and reminds to the inicial concept of the show, on the other hand, it was difficult and extended too much the spanish section to put it next to Take A Bow.

In the same way I edited the audio to put more live vocals on some parts (especially in Like A Virgin, I try to remove most of the S&S backing vocals).

It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Rebel_Heart.mkv_thumbs.png

I finally finished my edit of the RHT. It took 48 hours to render but the file weighed 70 GB so it took another two days to compress it.
I added Love Don't Live Here Anymore, extended the Messiah part, and put Take A Bow before the Detroit mini-documentary. And finally "Like A Prayer" (mixed with the Stockholm speech and the Blu-Ray version), after Holiday and before the credits, like a bonus track. I think it looks good there and reminds to the inicial concept of the show, on the other hand, it was difficult and extended too much the spanish section to put it next to Take A Bow.
In the same way I edited the audio to put more live vocals on some parts (especially in Like A Virgin, I try to remove most of the S&S backing vocals).

WANT

WOW that's perfect :) Where can we watch it :) ?

Can you just cancel the order?

Nope, I cant do anything until day 46 (October 25th), when I can choose send another copy (No way) or refund my money (Yeah)

Today is day 27 of 45, and I didnt know that shipment was like in AliExpress, item sent very cheap and from Asia, even I bought the DVD in UK waiting that it will be come from here and in 1 week here, not from Asia.

Can't help myself, but i'm crying inside (just a little bit). I just saw the new Sting BR (Live @ the Olympia). It's the full concert with 9 bonustracks.I couldn't help myself thinking how i wished M would have done the same with TRHT. Imagine the full concert+9 bonustracks. I would have shit my pants.

Nope, I cant do anything until day 46 (October 25th), when I can choose send another copy (No way) or refund my money (Yeah)

Today is day 27 of 45, and I didnt know that shipment was like in AliExpress, item sent very cheap and from Asia, even I bought the DVD in UK waiting that it will be come from here and in 1 week here, not from Asia.

I guess that I'm not following, but it's just a Madonna DVD. No one can force such an item on you that you wish to cancel.  There is no reason for anyone to have to wait 45 days for their Madonna DVD!! 

I guess that I'm not following, but it's just a Madonna DVD. No one can force such an item on you that you wish to cancel.  There is no reason for anyone to have to wait 45 days for their Madonna DVD!! 

I haven't ordered anything from wowhd, but I guess it's like amazon, once the parcel has been sent you can't cancel your order and you have to wait until it arrives to refuse it or, in this case, wait until it doesn't arrive and then request another copy or cancel your order.

I haven't ordered anything from wowhd, but I guess it's like amazon, once the parcel has been sent you can't cancel your order and you have to wait until it arrives to refuse it or, in this case, wait until it doesn't arrive and then request another copy or cancel your order.

Yes, they told me item was sent 1 month ago and they dont consider an item lost until day 46. I cannot cancel order because is still on time and has been sent, if this was a preorder that is going to be release in one week yes.

Today is day 30 of 45, so I have to wait 15 days more to complain

Yes, they told me item was sent 1 month ago and they dont consider an item lost until day 46. I cannot cancel order because is still on time and has been sent, if this was a preorder that is going to be release in one week yes.

Today is day 30 of 45, so I have to wait 15 days more to complain

Sorry, that's just insane!!  Waiting "46 days" for a DVD?  How can it be "still on time" when you're waiting 45 days for something that shouldn't take that long to ship and deliver to you? I'd be on the horn with someone right now, cancelling that order.  No one should wait that long for a Madonna DVD that isn't in a limited release.

Sorry, that's just insane!!  Waiting "46 days" for a DVD?  How can it be "still on time" when you're waiting 45 days for something that shouldn't take that long to ship and deliver to you? I'd be on the horn with someone right now, cancelling that order.  No one should wait that long for a Madonna DVD that isn't in a limited release.

It´s insane, but I didnt know items were sent from China using super saving shipping method. The only thing is wait and forget WOWHD for future shoppings. Today is day 31 of 45.

Sometimes I think to buy it in Amazon Spain and refuse the WOWHD order, but I dont know his politic. Last time I refused an international order was with Amazon Germany, but they told me refund was only for item, no for shipping costs (6€).

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic