Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ptapIXV.jpg

It says nothing about the region, as u see, but IT'S REGION FREE. It plays perfectly on my bd player, and it only plays B or region free. So this one is region free for sure. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

TAKE A BOW is out of this world. The image quality is a million times better and clearer than the showtime version. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. And as i just said, TAB made me cry. SO BEAUTIFUL.

awesome! I agree the Blu-ray is so much better, Take a bow is a great song for some reason it makes me sad I don't know why.

I'm home finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ptapIXV.jpg

It says nothing about the region, as u see, but IT'S REGION FREE. It plays perfectly on my bd player, and it only plays B or region free. So this one is region free for sure. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

TAKE A BOW is out of this world. The image quality is a million times better and clearer than the showtime version. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. And as i just said, TAB made me cry. SO BEAUTIFUL.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

I'm so fucking happy right now!

This is why I like to double (and triple) check these things, it wouldn't be the first time that people list things without checking the information.

So I finally got back home today.   And I see @@Frank has shared the back of his Blu_Ray.  Like his, mine has nothing about the Region.  But I have a question for @@Frank?  Which continent/Country do you live in?  Because if you live anywhere in the Americas and Asia., it doesn't mean your Blu-Ray Concert is "Region Free"? It could mean it's A/1!  If you live in Europe and it plays in your player, then I would say it is "Region Free".  You might want to clarify where you live before you deem it "Region Free". 

Also, @@Frank is "Take A Bow" out of sync for you?  I didn't notice the other day when I played it because I was just so excited, but after watching earlier, I had noticed that much of the performance it's out of sync.  Her lips don't match! 

I am so jealous of you guys, to have TAKE A BOW ! I think I am going to buy the Japanese bluray :)

Well, it's a mix of performances and unfortunately, the audio is horribly mixed.  I was watching it earlier and noticed that it's not in sync very well.  But yeah, it's nice to have.  And it just boggles my mind how I was able to get the Japan release so quick while I'm still awaiting for the domestic version to arrive. In fact, according to tracking, the U.S. Blu-Ray and Double CD I ordered is being held 50 miles from me since Saturday.  Crazy!!!

Well, it's a mix of performances and unfortunately, the audio is horribly mixed.  I was watching it earlier and noticed that it's not in sync very well.  But yeah, it's nice to have.  And it just boggles my mind how I was able to get the Japan release so quick while I'm still awaiting for the domestic version to arrive. In fact, according to tracking, the U.S. Blu-Ray and Double CD I ordered is being held 50 miles from me since Saturday.  Crazy!!!

50 miles ??? I had the same 'adventure' with a book few years ago... I've been waiting for awhile :(

I disagree :)

I disagree :)

Do you have the Japan DVD?  The vocals and visual are pretty much out of sync. This is what I'm referring to.  The audio alone is fine.  It's just the visual and audio aren't in sync on the Blu-Ray.

So I finally got back home today.   And I see @@Frank has shared the back of his Blu_Ray.  Like his, mine has nothing about the Region.  But I have a question for @@Frank?  Which continent/Country do you live in?  Because if you live anywhere in the Americas and Asia., it doesn't mean your Blu-Ray Concert is "Region Free"? It could mean it's A/1!  If you live in Europe and it plays in your player, then I would say it is "Region Free".  You might want to clarify where you live before you deem it "Region Free".

@@Frank is from Spain

thanks ever so for posting @@Enrico She's the only woman i know of that looks so beautiful with no eyebrows. (deeper & deeper) how do you hide eyebrows when she has beautiful ones. I wanted the whole performance on blu ray.

I SOOOO want the whole performance!

God save the leakers...

I know your works, I know your toil, and your patient endurance

To the thirsty you will give water, without price

@@Liam

Which continent/Country do you live in?  If you live in Europe and it plays in your player, then I would say it is "Region Free".

Also, @@Frank is "Take A Bow" out of sync for you?  I didn't notice the other day when I played it because I was just so excited, but after watching earlier, I had noticed that much of the performance it's out of sync.  Her lips don't match! 

I'm in Spain, a region B zone, so yes, i can say clearly this japanese BD is A/B/C - region free.

And no, my TAB is not out of sync at all, it plays perfectly and the audio is beautiful *_*

@@Liam

I'm in Spain, a region B zone, so yes, i can say clearly this japanese BD is A/B/C - region free.

And no, my TAB is not out of sync at all, it plays perfectly and the audio is beautiful *_*

Thank you for the follow up.  Glad to know that you're from Europe. 

And I'm not sure what's going on with my Blu-Ray, but some of the "Take A Bow" performance seems out of sync to me.  It's not the whole performance. It's just I see parts where her lips are slightly behind the audio in parts. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic