Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to order this on Amazon Japan. I have a current Amazon account with about $50 gift card balance and I would like to use that on Amazon Japan. Do you have any idea how I can correlate that gift card balance with the Amazon Japan account? I'm so confused LOL

I'm not sure if other countries gift cards are transferable.  But I would assume that like checking out on Amazon in your home country, an option to enter a "gift card code" will be available when you check out on Japan Amazon.  Though again, I have no idea if gift cards from one country are applicable in another.  You could always try to enter your gift card code at check out and see if it works. 

Guest ArthurBadin

Madonna - Like A Prayer [Rebel Heart Tour] DVDRip

[Live Bonus Video]

Lyrics By: Madonna Ciccone & Patrick Leonard

℗ & © 2017 Semtex Films, exclusively licensed to Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.

Download/Descarga [480p]: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wjEdPfa...

No Copyright Infringement Intended.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

Hi beloved @@groovyguy, it's me again.

The link you provided for download doesn't work as it ends with "...", but it doesn't matter, I managed to download this video posted on YouTube through YouPak. It was 360p, but it helps to kill my thirsty while DVD is not here for sale yet.

Anyway, if you don't remember me, I am the same "ArthurBadin" member. I changed my name a couple of months ago. Maybe I come back to my old name by the time of my b-day.

See you!

Hi beloved @@groovyguy, it's me again.

The link you provided for download doesn't work as it ends with "...", but it doesn't matter, I managed to download this video posted on YouTube through YouPak. It was 360p, but it helps to kill my thirsty while DVD is not here for sale yet.

Anyway, if you don't remember me, I am the same "ArthurBadin" member. I changed my name a couple of months ago. Maybe I come back to my old name by the time of my b-day.

See you!

Thank you for pointing out the incomplete link. 

The full link is now posted - http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wjEdPfa9/file.html

I'm not sure if other countries gift cards are transferable.  But I would assume that like checking out on Amazon in your home country, an option to enter a "gift card code" will be available when you check out on Japan Amazon.  Though again, I have no idea if gift cards from one country are applicable in another.  You could always try to enter your gift card code at check out and see if it works. 

Does your US amazon login stay the same when you login to amazon japan?

What is Â¥ 4,593 in US dollars? I keep finding 700.00 in US dollars. I ordered the Japan version and just want to know how much this will come to in US dollars

From Japanese Yen to U.S. dollars, it is $41.43

Does your US amazon login stay the same when you login to amazon japan?

Yes!  U.S. Amazon and Japan Amazon are separate!!  I had to sign up for an account on Amazon Japan to purchase my copy.  There is an option to have it translated in English.  Not everything is translated to English, but enough is, to allow you to purchase it successfully.  Good luck!! 

And I like to clarify something to everyone else as I don't want to mislead anyone here.  I was so excited and shocked last night that i received my Blu-Ray from Japan, that I quickly opened it, and put it in my Sony Blu-Ray player. My first concern was to see if it actually plays in my U.S. player as specified.  According to Amazon Japan, my copy is A/1 Region.  Since it plays perfectly fine in my U.S Sony player, I assumed the region is correct.  After all, A/1 Region is compatible to Americas and South and South East Asia.  Now whether it's actually "Region Free", I cannot verify. I didn't bother to look for the codes. In fact, I haven't looked through the booklet yet. As mentioned, I quickly just popped the disc in my player to make sure it plays.  I was excited that it did!  I also wanted to see "Take A Bow".  I haven't watched the full show, but did randomly select chapters and Extras and watched them before heading out this weekend.  Also, I was able to view the menu in English.  I've since left for the weekend, or I would be watching it non-stop as well post pics of the back cover as a couple requested.  When I get back Monday, I will try to post pics of the back of the Blu-Ray for people to see the code if someone hasn't uploaded it already.  I know Frank said he will have his by Monday and I'll be curious to know if his version from CDJapan is indeed "region free".   I honestly had thought Blu-Rays were all region free now, but I've never bought a Blu-Ray outside my country before to really pay that much attention.  

So I apologize in advance if I jumped the gun and my Blu-Ray is "region free", but I'm not going to make that claim because I don't know, and all I can verify is that it plays in my Blu-Ray player and Amazon Japan did specify it would work within my region (A/1).  :smile:

Thank you!!! Not too bad considering the other prices

Yes. I was originally going to go with CDJapan, as shipping was Free, but it turned out that Amazon Japan was still cheaper for me since the Blu-Ray was priced less and the shipping/handling was only $9.  I ended up paying $42.87 in total. 

I LOVE watching this show!

It looks great on my Iphone and Ipad with headphones on.

Burning Up, Holy Water, Candy Shop, Deeper and Deeper, Music, Rebel Heart, Living For Love, True Blue are so powerful.

This is the first Live CD I listen to with great interest, because, aside from the visuals of the show, the songs are great.

In hindsight, I wished she’d released Candy Shop as a single if it’d meant we would have gotten such a funky remix.

Guest ArthurBadin

I LOVE watching this show!

It looks great on my Iphone and Ipad with headphones on.

Burning Up, Holy Water, Candy Shop, Deeper and Deeper, Music, Rebel Heart, Living For Love, True Blue are so powerful.

This is the first Live CD I listen to with great interest, because, aside from the visuals of the show, the songs are great.

In hindsight, I wished she’d released Candy Shop as a single if it’d meant we would have gotten such a funky remix.

Stupid question (maybe not) and off topic but do you have something more in common with the DJ who made the excellent official remix of LIWB than the nickname, @@PaperFaces?

ok I just watched the released version side by side with the Showtime rip. i watched several songs and so far it is 100% the same editing, same shots, same everything. The only difference is that it's more contrasted. Unfortunately that means we lose some details as we can see in these screenshots, her black skirt during Holy Water is a good example here as you can't see the outline anymore because you can't distinguish it from the harsh black background. All the darker outfits and dark portions of the image lose a bit of detail due to the dark tones being harsh black on the final release. I thought the Showtime version had some beautiful natural dark tones that were not completely black and some beautiful lighter tones (like natural skin tone) that weren't harsh white which is  what happens to her skin in a few places on the final release.

Showtime rip / Final release (The frames are cropped a bit for a closer look)

Click to enlarge. 

Her skirt turns more invisible, and some white detail in the nuns' panties disappears. 

9xGPPKl.jpg

f6jLL7p.jpg

wgpJPch.jpg

Darker details:

uyx4yC9.jpg

TP2vq2M.jpgH1SKghz.jpg

Skin tone:

r3x3YWD.jpg

nwGzRjk.jpg

MjINcw7.jpg

Overall tones:

lle0tkJ.jpg

iAj2kz1.jpg

xXt0nJz.jpg

This release overall is great considering how terrible The MDNA Tour film was (it bears repeating), and the contrast change was probably done as a quick fix to even out contrast differences among different shots. It's not that big a deal but it's not what I would've done to even things out tbh. Let's hope the next tour has shots of the same quality all throughout it at least.

Guest ArthurBadin

This release overall is great considering how terrible The MDNA Tour film was (it bears repeating), and the contrast change was probably done as a quick fix to even out contrast differences among different shots. It's not that big a deal but it's not what I would've done to even things out tbh. Let's hope the next tour has shots of the same quality all throughout it at least.

@@Fighter beloved, I have to agree that if her team used the once-in-a-lifetime uploaded and quicker than a ray of light removed full fanmade edition of MDNA World that was able to be watched on YouTube by the time of EPIXHD TV premiere back in mid 2013 they could have a incredibly miles better job. That edition managed to made me actually enjoy the concert as itself. Don't know how to explain but things were done (such as the selection of her speech between OYH and Masterpiece, her LAV performance - and then the LS one, etc.) in a way that it made me feel regretful to have declined on watching it live. But again, this edition is to date nowhere to be found.  :suffer:  :cry:

EDIT: Sorry for not quoting you properly (in my draft however your name appears, strange), maybe it's a browser malfunction. I am downloading a lot of things from here. See you! EDIT 2: No worry, problem fixed.

EDIT 3: Didn't figure out the comparisons between RHT Showtime and RHT DVD you brought up to table to focus only in the MDNA question, but now that I've seen all it makes me feel even angrier cause my floppy country will release this only 2 weeks from now. Damned Brazil!  :cry:  :angry:  :broken:  :lol:  :wink:

The DVD version also looks way too sharpened, or is it just me?

It does, I guess as Fighter said they just were trying to fix the discrepancy between colors on all the shots.

Also the frame rate is amazing, it allows you to see every shot perfectly and pay attention to the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic