Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you that the quality is way better, the video is more fluid and the slow motions and effects work really well, they seemed to bind all together after the showtime version. The colors, even though is a lot of saturation.. they match almost perfect, La Isla was a mess for the Showtime version, it had a lot of colors changing during the entire performance, at least they try to fix it here. You can see a lot of details and there's also some slow motions they took out. Amazing quality! Like a prayer is lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I wanna watch the extras now, Im not buying the iTunes version tbh. I already have a digital file in likely better quality from TV.  :stare:

Yes the quality is ordinary. Also, the extras do not actually download to your computer. I bought it because I don't even own a bluray player or a TV, I like to have these things on my imac.

Let me tell you that the quality is way better, the video is more fluid and the slow motions and effects work really well, they seemed to bind all together after the showtime version. The colors, even though is a lot of saturation.. they match almost perfect, La Isla was a mess for the Showtime version, it had a lot of colors changing during the entire performance, at least they try to fix it here. You can see a lot of details and there's also some slow motions they took out. 

So they actually changed the editing? if so im gonna wait for a comparison 

So they actually changed the editing? if so im gonna wait for a comparison 

i noticed this too every thing is so bright and i noticed the visuals so much better on the blu-ray.. i do have a big samsung hd tv that could make a difference? i finally figured out how to dl the lives songs from itunes. geesh lol.

well i can't even buy them as they are simply not avaible in the shops! why a release date when it can't be bought then! :(

I know the feeling, here in town it's NOWHERE. Only a shop has Blu-Ray (which I'm getting this afternoon), the rest I had to order from Amazon

Ps: Like a Prayer sounds super amazing omg

i noticed this too every thing is so bright and i noticed the visuals so much better on the blu-ray.. i do have a big samsung hd tv that could make a difference? i finally figured out how to dl the lives songs from itunes. geesh lol.

I also have a big SAMSUNG TV and for the showtime version I use the Showtime App and the colors between transitions from each show and some slow motions and effects are definitely fixed. The audio is just AMAZING.

I also have a big SAMSUNG TV and for the showtime version I use the Showtime App and the colors between transitions from each show and some slow motions and effects are definitely fixed. The audio is just AMAZING.

yea, I thought the Blu-ray looked  so much better then the showtime version.

yea, I thought the Blu-ray looked so much better then the showtime version.

Everybody who dislikes Showtime version should give it a chance to the final release, the video/sound quality actually make it work so much better. That's my opinion. I'm in love with it.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic