Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it will be the 15th in Australia in about 4 hours time so I assume it will be available from then

DVD & Audio CD were availalble today in Australia. Both on shelves in store.

No Blu ray yet

Blu-Ray and the Blu-Ray/CD was delayed until September 29th.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/pop/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-blu-ray-pack/496254/

I loved the tour but can't be bothered with this mess. I hate the editing in the "concert film" and the live album is atrociously mixed. Hopefully True Blue and LVER are at least ok,- given that there won't be any annoying backing tracks. then again I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked up those as well.

I'd personally love an acoustic show, album, story teller, unplugged type of thing.

I just got the confirmation email saying mine has shipped but only the blu ray/cd is included.

Why is the t shirt being shipped separately?? what a mess that they can't send the bundle - blu ray and cd and the shirt together.  I don’t know why they would ship them separately. From a business perspective it seems like a waste with double postage

I just got the confirmation email saying mine has shipped but only the blu ray/cd is included.

Why is the t shirt being shipped separately?? what a mess that they can't send the bundle - blu ray and cd and the shirt together.  I don’t know why they would ship them separately. From a business perspective it seems like a waste with double postage

Mine showed up all cracked in the inner case. I have to call them today to see if they can send a replacement 

Amen.

I always thought of this place as some kind of safe space in which you could state your opinions freely, I can't figure out how people can be disturbed or angry at others for giving their opinion. If I think that some font or some picture is not appropriate, I can say so because maybe I know a thing or two about graphic design without being petty, and I hoped I'd say so without being insulted.

But hey, what the fuck are perfect places anyway?

There are 2 extremes, the people who come in and whine incoherently about the release and disrupt conversations with "Madonna hates her fans????" type of posts, and those who come in to tell everybody to stop being negative for discussing things they don't care about, or they don't know about or they don't want to hear. The rest of us are sandwiched in the middle trying to discuss details peacefully because it's interesting to us. I guess we should ignore them, otherwise the thread goes on a tangent again and again.

I got the itunes edition

Don't Tell Me on TOAC sounds nice but is cut down to about 2 minutes

Borderline is great, she sounds great and I love the arrangement

Holiday is only about 30 seconds

The Like a Prayer bonus is really good too!

Overall a good release but for sure the extra could have been A LOT better. Ah well. Still a wonderful capture of the tour overall!

There are 2 extremes, the people who come in and whine incoherently about the release and disrupt conversations with "Madonna hates her fans????" type of posts, and those who come in to tell everybody to stop being negative for discussing things they don't care about, or they don't know about or they don't want to hear. The rest of us are sandwiched in the middle trying to discuss details peacefully because it's interesting to us. I guess we should ignore them, otherwise the thread goes on a tangent again and again.

The people that go about demanding nobody say anything negative are equally as annoying as the overly negative people

Guest ArthurBadin

IMG_5634.thumb.JPG.b0236747e0689c2023b9c

@@Bat-Fan, have you noticed this? It seems 100% to be an amaray dubois case!  :smile:  :hearteyes:

Anyway, I have found today that preorder for DVD has finally start in my country. Release date is Sept. 29 (exactly two weeks after worldwide one). As I told, this and double CD (what I am looking forward to buy tomorrow when it finally hits the stores) will be the only 2 formats to be released in Brazil. Shame... :sad:  :angry:

I got the itunes edition

Don't Tell Me on TOAC sounds nice but is cut down to about 2 minutes

Borderline is great, she sounds great and I love the arrangement

Holiday is only about 30 seconds

The Like a Prayer bonus is really good too!

Overall a good release but for sure the extra could have been A LOT better. Ah well. Still a wonderful capture of the tour overall!

how did you get the itunes album already? it's still the 14th there.

Greetings,

In an effort to ensure that you receive Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour DVD or Blu-ray by September 15th, our team has begun shipping the items out to our customers.

Many of you who purchased a special DVD bundle may be receiving a separate shipment containing the t-shirt item contained in the bundle.

We appreciate your support of Madonna and are excited to deliver her new tour on DVD and Blu-ray to you!

If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Greetings,

In an effort to ensure that you receive Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour DVD or Blu-ray by September 15th, our team has begun shipping the items out to our customers.

Many of you who purchased a special DVD bundle may be receiving a separate shipment containing the t-shirt item contained in the bundle.

We appreciate your support of Madonna and are excited to deliver her new tour on DVD and Blu-ray to you!

If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

my DVD from her store isn't coming till the 16th how rude. LOL

@@G House cdjapan,where i bought it, says:

Product Details

Catalog No.UIXO-1001

JAN/ISBN4988031241646

Product Type Blu-ray

TV StandardNTSC

Number of Discs1

Label/DistributorUNIVERSAL MUSIC

Running Time 119minutes

Region free

Subtitles Japanese

I know, I provided that information pages ago but yesasia says that it's region A so... I'll wait for a confirmation before ordering  :thinker:

People complaining about the complaints are more annoying than the complaints themselves. In this topic I only saw people complaining about the art choices of the new material as well as musical choices that went into editing. Now the people who have come to complain about the complaints have come to insult the members, what is the logic of this? If you do not want to read about criticism of the choices your fans are going to make, and because of that you have the right to complain, why be on a discussion board? And more .... personal offenses in the times we live? Deplorable. More love, that's what this world needs. People today take EVERYTHING to the personal side, too much.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic