Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a Prayer is beautiful, it's from different shows and well edited, tears of a clown is all in black and white, surround sound and 5.1 sounds very nice. I only have seen the DVD version. I'm waiting for Japanese Blu Ray now.

Thanks for sharing.  I agree that "Like A Prayer" sounds beautiful.  I'm jealous that some of you got your DVD's/Blu-Rays early.  I can't wait to get my Japanese version as well.  :wink:

People are allowed to express an opinion as long as it remains mature. I've seen people post about their disappointments regarding the content, packaging, lack of features etc without needing to insult others. While those who are content with the release are insulting other members and their criticisms. What kind of double standard. Once this thing is officially out everywhere, people can either buy it or don't buy it.  :polish:

Amen.

I always thought of this place as some kind of safe space in which you could state your opinions freely, I can't figure out how people can be disturbed or angry at others for giving their opinion. If I think that some font or some picture is not appropriate, I can say so because maybe I know a thing or two about graphic design without being petty, and I hoped I'd say so without being insulted.

But hey, what the fuck are perfect places anyway?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic