Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArthurBadin

21272367_1427678427316452_6567656544010521317563_1427678430649785_5463683032511521369092_1427678483983113_37337759785319

After some weeks absent from this thread, finally I see the back and inside from DVD+CD package. From watermark I recognized my oldie but goodie Madonnalicious.com, which I hadn't visited for a long time ago. Have excellent memories from them back in 2004 when the only Re-Invention Tour videos I was able to see during the tour were from them, including full clips of The Beast Within and Lament as well an amazing almost full clip of Crazy for You from a very wonderful angle. Glad to see Licious is around and even more glad to see M herself has recognized this incredible fansite throughout the years. (I remember the webmistress from Licious being invited to one of Hard Candy Promo Tour gigs).

The first picture, send by Dazedmadonna, is indeed from Underground. Maybe why the confusion some have fallen a few pages back.

Aaaaaand she did it again, she kept the spoken intro and also the extended version of Unapologetic Bitch, straight from the DVD, just like the MDNA Tour.

At least this one sounds better.

And Like a Prayer sounds lovely, even though it's mixed with Holiday, a fade out/fade in would have been better.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic