Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me? i'm having a itunes problem with the rh pre-order album every time a song is released i'm unable to download it just says pre-ordered and can view a little bit of the song i have contacted itunes so many times and they send a link to download, and they gave me a link saying the album might be hidden.

can someone help me? i'm having a itunes problem with the rh pre-order album every time a song is released i'm unable to download it just says pre-ordered and can view a little bit of the song i have contacted itunes so many times and they send a link to download, and they gave me a link saying the album might be hidden.

It happened to me once and I had to go on the settings, on my computer. You need look for the music you bought and there is a tab where you can see all the hidden songs you bought

I just got a chance to listen to the songs where they cut out interludes/speeches to see how they did, and they did pretty well overall, but the mix from Music to Candy Shop is honestly terrible, they should've left all of Music instead of chopping it up imho

I just got a chance to listen to the songs where they cut out interludes/speeches to see how they did, and they did pretty well overall, but the mix from Music to Candy Shop is honestly terrible, they should've left all of Music instead of chopping it up imho

@@Kaleb can you share a Like a Prayer clip?

It happened to me once and I had to go on the settings, on my computer. You need look for the music you bought and there is a tab where you can see all the hidden songs you bought

i did that but i couldn't find a tab where it says hidden songs could you tell me where it is? I don't even get emails saying a song is available to download.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic