Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do people have this already? not fair!

Yeah, I'm like how?  And what pisses me off, pre-ordering doesn't mean I get it "the day of release" when it's sent to me. I would think if you're going to Pre-order it a month in advance, then it should be shipped out in a timely matter where it shows up at your door on the 15th. Meanwhile, I have to wait up to 7 days after the release through Amazon which means I won't get it until around the 20th or 21st. I don't have anything in the 50 miles vicinity that will carry the release, so I'll have to wait another week for it.  I totally understand for the wait coming from Japan, but I might actually get that version of the concert before the one I ordered through my domestic Amazon account. :thinker:

how do people have this already? not fair!

Yeah, I'm like how?  And what pisses me off, pre-ordering doesn't mean I get it "the day of release" when it's sent to me. I would think if you're going to Pre-order it a month in advance, then it should be shipped out in a timely matter where it shows up at your door on the 15th. Meanwhile, I have to wait up to 7 days after the release through Amazon which means I won't get it until around the 20th or 21st. I don't have anything in the 50 miles vicinity that will carry the release, so I'll have to wait another week for it.  I totally understand for the wait coming from Japan, but I might actually get that version of the concert before the one I ordered through my domestic Amazon account. :thinker:

Madonna Underground is a prominent fan-run Madonna source. The webmasters Kimberly and Hans have gained connections with Madonna's team (they have attended at least 2 shows from every tour from Who's That Girl - Rebel Heart). These connections have made them the leading fan run group in Europe. The reason they already have their copies is two fold: 1. They are expected to share information about it and hype the release to people and 2. They are hosting the official DVD release party in their native Amsterdam. They'e had DVD release parties since the release of Confessions. 

I feel your pain. the dvd/cd from madonna's store i got slow shipping, and amazon too. But My cd/blu-ray on best buy will be here before the 15th and i'll get the itunes album around the 15th. But I can't afford expensive shipping on so many items. And now mail could be delayed with the really bad hurricane. UGH!

Madonna Underground is a prominent fan-run Madonna source. The webmasters Kimberly and Hans have gained connections with Madonna's team (they have attended at least 2 shows from every tour from Who's That Girl - Rebel Heart). These connections have made them the leading fan run group in Europe. The reason they already have their copies is two fold: 1. They are expected to share information about it and hype the release to people and 2. They are hosting the official DVD release party in their native Amsterdam. They'e had DVD release parties since the release of Confessions. 

I'm simply envious.  In no way, am I bothered they got the DVD/CD's.  More power to them. I was just curious.  And also, letting off steam that pre-orders so far in advance, doesn't guarantee getting it on the Release date. :)

Some people have connection in stores or other places to get things early despite being highly illegally. I've seen people getting CD's, movies and several things before the street date because most of the time (I've heard) they'll get these two-three weeks in advance and they'll cart them off the day of release to the store floor. I remember people having Power Rangers almost 11 days before it hit stores. Britney's last record was also sold days early before they realized they sold it on the wrong date/had it playing on the store radio as well.  :Madonna006: 

The packaging is definitely amazing.  :Madonna001:

I'm simply envious.  In no way, am I bothered they got the DVD/CD's.  More power to them. I was just curious.  And also, letting off steam that pre-orders so far in advance, doesn't guarantee getting it on the Release date. :)

if you order from bestbuy and use the 3.99 shipping you will get it before the 15th. also with the cd/blu-ray you get the detriot speech.

if you order from bestbuy and use the 3.99 shipping you will get it before the 15th. also with the cd/blu-ray you get the detriot speech.

That "Detroit" inclusion is going to be in all of the editions. Weird how "Best Buy" mentioned that?  But thanks!  I already pre-ordered 2 copies of the Blu-Ray,  I can actually wait. It's just the principle of it all.  But I'll be curious if the Japen version comes first before the domestic one I ordered. LOL!

That "Detroit" inclusion is going to be in all of the editions. Weird how "Best Buy" mentioned that?  But thanks!  I already pre-ordered 2 copies of the Blu-Ray,  I can actually wait. It's just the principle of it all.  But I'll be curious if the Japen version comes first before the domestic one I ordered. LOL!

oh it is? that is odd best buy mentioned that. LOL Yea I know what you mean I can wait too I waited a year for it to be released. Are you in the US I think something from Japan would take a month at least I'm always afraid to order something from another country afraid I would never get it.

Photographing Madonna: "That cover was taken with my hand covered in blood"

Mad-Eyes spoke to photographer and Madonna fan Josh Brandão about his gorgeous cover for the Rebel Heart Tour.

With the highly anticipated release of the Rebel Heart Tour coming up next week, Mad-Eyes meets with Josh Brandão, photographer and Madonna fan, who snapped the gorgeous photo selected as the cover of the release.

Read full interview @ http://bit.ly/joshbrandaointerview

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic