Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listed on Amazon Spain BR and DVD

BLU-RAY (27,50€)

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B073XBNNB1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1503664635&sr=8-3&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

DVD (19,31€)

https://www.amazon.es/Rebel-Heart-Tour-Reino-Unido/dp/B0749V32TY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1503664635&sr=8-5&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

I hope they list the combo with CD, but I dont know because "Rebel Heart" superdeluxe was listed only by Marketplace.

And I dont understand why its so expensive, for same price you have in UK the combo!

Guest ArthurBadin

Anyway this official trailer on Showtime's account on YouTube has been blocked for not American residents, as well as all other trailers, teasers, backstage moments, etc. provided by Showtime before the premiere. The block happened a few days after premiere and are still on (why? oh why?). This one provided by @@Madgesty, besides being cut by the missle (30s X circa 1 min from Showtime Official Teaser - almost the same as this one recently uped by M) is from a non official account. So, there is. At least we have - AGAIN - this trailer/teaser available worldwide.

By the way, thank you very much @@master468 for your tender work on offering excellent material downloads for all of us.

See you.

material girl on Spotify is ridiculous. Who the fuck does the mixing on this shit?

Her live vocals are clearly there right next to the backing track. It's so pathetic. Why not just delete the backing track, polish her live vocal a bit and call it a day.

Backing tracks work fine at the show but in audio releases they're just annoying as fuck. Meh.

Apologies for the rant. I can't enjoy this unfortunately but then who gives a fuck really. ;)

They're also listing a run time of 3 hours 18 minutes. So you can't be sure wether they will be imported or not.

I know it will never happen, but I wish she would do a documentary like Celine Dion did that follows every second of the show from start to finish, but filmed from backstage seeing everything going on during the show that isn't out on stage. Flip through it below. If M did this, especially if she had for RHT, I would have loved it. But it will never come to pass. 

But what I don't get is: Why does Japan always get extra stuff in any releases? What's special about Japan? Why's it preferred than other countries?

I don't know but I love it otherwise we wouldn't be getting TAB.  :)

i wonder how it's going to be, probably just screen footage like LAP is maybe going to be, doubtful she edited a whole song with the Sydney footage just for an extra.

THIS!  If her team was smart they would know that us fans would bed over backwards for these. And its not like she's gonna release them later on down the road......Such a waste.  

Iconic

Future Lovers

Bedtime Story RIT

Paradise Not for Me

Let it Will MOTHER FUCKING Be

Vogue RIT

The Beast Within

Why why why cant we have the iconic backdrop as an extra :((

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic