Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for a studio version of her singing Send in the Clowns or If I Had a Hammer.  :suffer:

+ Between the Bars

Oh, I'd love all of these. She actually sang these better than her own songs. LOL!  

We can call this thread "General Discussion". People just talk and fight about random things while we wait.

The BluRay/DVD is still available for pre-oder on Amazon Mexico. 

https://www.amazon.com.mx/Rebel-Heart-Tour-Blu-ray-CD/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501175156&sr=8-2&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

50 days for the best DVD of the world!!!, the best Madonna DVD of all time!!!!, I'm so happy to Get the TV version on a official Blu Ray!!!!!

only @@Liam says this :lol:

And I'm not ashamed to admit it, but others have said the same as well. Sorry that you must  mock and make an issue out of a fan excited about one of her releases.  I think making comments like this, is rather transparent in where you stand as a fan.  :thinker:

And I'm not ashamed to admit it, but others have said the same as well. Sorry that you must mock and make an issue out of a fan excited about one of her releases. I think making comments like this, is rather transparent in where you stand as a fan. :thinker:

Whatever you say, besides I'm not the only fan who disagrees with having the same thing that we all saw on TV on the DVD. :kiss:

Remember, it's been delayed?

Shouldn't Bat-Fan know that? I mean.....

lets make it simple than: I called, the woman that answered said it was delayed but said she didnt know why but "assumed" it was not cancelled. She said she would look into it. I called the day after the preorder cancellation. I asked if someone here and on other forums had contacted them in hopes of an update, because I dont want to call every day like a lunatic so I was hoping someone else had contacted them as well. Why is this so hard to understand???

🤔🤔🤔

I'm fine with the showtime edit. I already have it, it's fine... I just hate the audio. Hurts my ears how horribly crisp it is. Too crisp. Not even KFC crisp. Needs more bass and less crisp. Crisp but like not too crisp. I wanna hear more sounds not Madonna's crisp edited vocals. Too crispy.

Well, it appears  @@Andymad was onto something.  A new RHT DVD cover has surfaced, claiming some tasty new "crispy" bonus content!!  Quite possibly, this is why Amazon removed the Pre-sale as it had the wrong cover all along. 

Q9U6fj6.jpg

Lmao!  :Madonna003: Will the crow vocals be included in this Rebel Hen Fan Deluxe Edition?

I'm gone for a few days and still no updates. Watch her upload it on Netflix exclusively and call it a day.  :Madonna009:

That Deluxe Edition sounds "finger lickin' good!!" 

I will not be able to deal if it becomes a Netflix release without a DVD release. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic