Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone e-mailed eagle-rock and asked?

Umm, I thought you contacted them??  In an earlier post, when the links from Amazon were taken down, you posted you called Eagle Rock, claiming it was "postponed", but not cancelled.  Of course, I knew it was B.S., but it's funny you forgot you already was "in the know" and posted that here.  :stare:

Just called eaglerock, she said it was postponed but not cancelled because there were some changes that needed to be done. I should have asked more. They were really nice, if someone else contacts them and has more information, please share it also. Phone number is on eagle rock page.

:smile:

Umm, I thought you contacted them?? In an earlier post, when the links from Amazon were taken down, you posted you called Eagle Rock, claiming it was "postponed", but not cancelled. Of course, I knew it was B.S., but it's funny you forgot you already was "in the know" and posted that here. :stare:

are you braindead? I called themand posted? Than I asked if someone here had emailed them? What is wrong with you?

are you braindead? I called themand posted? Than I asked if someone here had emailed them? What is wrong with you?

LOL!  The point is you had claimed that you contacted  them by phone.  According to you it's been postponed. Why ask if anyone has emailed them as if you don't know what's going on, when you already contacted them and got an answer?  :thinker:

@@Bat-Fan @@Liam I just emailed Eagle Rock. I'll post here when I get a response and see if it matches what we know currently. 

email.png

It'll be interesting to see what their response is.  I imagine the truth of the matter is Amazon put up the pre-order too early as they are known to do.  The link will be back up with all the correct info soon enough.  I'm not worried one bit.  I just prefer that people be honest about what they post, rather post misleading or false info at multiple groups/forums. :wink:

It'll be interesting to see what their response is. I imagine the truth of the matter is Amazon put up the pre-order too early as they are known to do. The link will be back up with all the correct info soon enough. I'm not worried one bit. I just prefer that people be honest about what they post, rather post misleading or false info at multiple groups/forums. :wink:

what kind of dishonesty are you so unsmoothly trying to accuse me of? You like me to call again and record the phone call for you?

this last part of the discussion is so stupid. sorry to say.

there seems to be a misunderstanding here.

the way it all reads is:

yes, Bat-Fan seems to have called or emailed and received an answer, and also he would have liked to know if someone else has emailed them or called them for an additional response, in order to get more information than he received.

that's the way it reads. no dishonesty detected.

stop attacking each other.

looking forward to the actual release.

the way it all reads is:

yes, Bat-Fan seems to have called or emailed and received an answer, and also he would have liked to know if someone else has emailed them or called them for an additional response, in order to get more information than he received.

This is exactly what I think :)

the way it all reads is:

lets make it simple than: I called, the woman that answered said it was delayed but said she didnt know why but "assumed" it was not cancelled. She said she would look into it. I called the day after the preorder cancellation. I asked if someone here and on other forums had contacted them in hopes of an update, because I dont want to call every day like a lunatic so I was hoping someone else had contacted them as well. Why is this so hard to understand???

lets make it simple than: I called, the woman that answered said it was delayed but said she didnt know why but "assumed" it was not cancelled. She said she would look into it. I called the day after the preorder cancellation. I asked if someone here and on other forums had contacted them in hopes of an update, because I dont want to call every day like a lunatic so I was hoping someone else had contacted them as well. Why is this so hard to understand???

it isn't.

it's fine now. everyone gets it.

let's move on and enjoy what's coming. whenever it may be coming.

I hope the delay is because they decided to include LDLHA and Take A Bow into the actual film due to popular demand but I seriously doubt that is a reason. But I will buy it regardless as I love this tour and the film is in most parts very well made.

We have no evidence of any "delay".  Just because Amazon removed the pre-order, doesn't mean it won't be released as scheduled.  And anyone thinking, this close to the date, things are going to be changed, is fooling themselves. These DVD/BLU-RAYS would have had gone to the presses by now.  Dates are scheduled long in advance even before products are finished.  Your insistence of these two songs being included is only going to set you up for a huge disappointment.  In fact, "Take a Bow" wasn't even part of the regular set list, so why not include "Who's That Girl", "Ghosttown", "Secret" "Substitute For Love", "Don't Tell Me", and the other songs she sang during certain dates?  Many of those songs are wanted as well.  And I understand the disappointment of the exclusion of LDLHA, but that is simply one and half minutes of the show. There is plenty more to this release to enjoy!!  Can I get an "Amen" from those who are just looking forward to getting a copy of this awesome tour?  :Madonna013:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic