Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon also lists all the audio "highlights" that will be featured in the CD along with the Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1499794201&sr=1-1&keywords=madonna+rebel+heart+tour

CD

01. Rebel Heart Tour Intro

02. Iconic

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Burning Up

05. Holy Water / Vogue

06. Devil Pray

07. Deeper and Deeper

08. HeartBreakCity

09. Living For Love

10. La Isla Bonita

11. Rebel Heart

12. Candy Shop

13. Unapologetic Bitch

14. Holiday

Nooo, I miss "True blue", "Like a virgin" and "Music" 

Why put an intro on a sample CD? Is not better put another song?

CD

01. Iconic

02. Bitch I'm Madonna

03. Holy Water / Vogue

04. Devil Pray

05. True Blue

06. Deeper and Deeper

07. HeartBreakCity

08. Like a Virgin

09. Living For Love

10. La Isla Bonita

11. Rebel Heart

12. Music

13. Unapologetic Bitch

14. Holiday

Can someone explain to me, what is the point of releasing a HIGHLIGHT audio CD of the tour when there is supposed to be a 22 track double album released simultaneously?  I get the Highlight CD will be packaged with the DVD, and the double album won't, but I'm sure most people buying the DVD really don't care about the AUDIO CD unless they are a huge fan which in that case would rather have the 22 track instead. Not only that, I also think that might confuse some into thinking the highlight CD will be the same as the double album.

Nooo, I miss "True blue", "Like a virgin" and "Music" 

Why put an intro on a sample CD? Is not better put another song?

CD

01. Iconic

02. Bitch I'm Madonna

03. Holy Water / Vogue

04. Devil Pray

05. True Blue

06. Deeper and Deeper

07. HeartBreakCity

08. Like a Virgin

09. Living For Love

10. La Isla Bonita

11. Rebel Heart

12. Music

13. Unapologetic Bitch

14. Holiday

Keep in mind this is the highlight CD that comes with the DVD/BLU-RAY.  Unless something has changed that I missed, there is supposed to be a 22 track double album that will be released separately.  I'm guessing (and hoping) that after eliminating the three interludes in the show it will consist of all the other missing tracks and still have room in adding "If I Had a Hammer". 

Well, it's not like we're gonna sacredly listen to the "highlights' CD night and day. Yes, maybe the first time and then... back to the box to forever remain unplayed  :yarn: I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to the entire OFFICIAL DVD RIP of the MDNA World Tour  that was sold in stores. I've always preferred fans rippings  :Madonna003:

Well, since it is the same garbage edition of the Showtime broadcast and it misses 3 songs (LDLHA, Lucky Star and Take a Bow), for the first time since 1984, I won't purchase an official DVD from hers. I will wait some fan edits it and add the missing songs and then I will download and will make my own DVD. 

Sorry if this is already posted.

Track list @

Rebel Heart Tour Blu-ray/CD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073LPCNPP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Wawzzb7D7ER4N

https://madonnahistory.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/official-tracklist-rebel-heart-tour-dvd/

BONUS FEATURES

Extras include An Excerpt from Tears of a Clown and a performance of Like A Prayer .

TRACKLISTING

Blu-ray

02. Iconic

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Burning Up

05. Holy Water / Vogue

06. Devil Pray

07. Messiah (Video Interlude)

08. Body Shop

09. True Blue

10. Deeper and Deeper

11. HeartBreakCity

12. Like A Virgin

13. S.E.X. (Video Interlude)

14. Living For Love

15. La Isla Bonita

16. Dress You Up / Into The Groove

17. Rebel Heart

18. Illuminati (Video Interlude)

19. Music

20. Candy Shop

21. Material Girl

22. La Vie En Rose

23. Unapologetic Bitch

24. Holiday

CD

02. Iconic

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. Burning Up

05. Holy Water / Vogue

06. Devil Pray

07. Deeper and Deeper

08. HeartBreakCity

09. Living For Love

10. La Isla Bonita

11. Rebel Heart

12. Candy Shop

13. Unapologetic Bitch

14. Holiday

Who cares about the highlights CD? Like most of us we're gonna buy the 2CD anyways what does it matter what the track list is.

Not like causal fans will care what's on there, and most still say 'I didn't know she still made music/had a new album/was on tour'.

Exactly, as I thought.  In fact, it seems silly to have a HIGHLIGHTS CD if there is going to be double album.  Between this and the one minute exclusion of LDLHA, some are acting like this is one fucked up release when the concert even without LDLHA is awesome. Though, I would like to know the reasoning behind the exclusion of LDLHA if the setlist for the DVD is correct.

Exactly, as I thought. In fact, it seems silly to have a HIGHLIGHTS CD if there is going to be double album. Between this and the one minute exclusion of LDLHA, some are acting like this is one fucked up release when the concert even without LDLHA is awesome. Though, I would like to know the reasoning behind the exclusion of LDLHA if the setlist for the DVD is correct.

Me too. I see no reason to keep Devil Pray and the Medley cut. Sorry if someone if offended by this but no ones cares about the Detroit footage.. send it to the extras and keep the full show.

Also I don't understand why Like a prayer comes separate instead of being part of the full show... Too lazy to edit the show again? Isn't it 9 months enough to release a good thing? This clearly showed to us one more time that her team don't care about her fans and sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I see no reason to keep Devil Pray and the Medley cut. Sorry if someone if offended by this but no ones cares about the Detroit footage.. send it to the extras and keep the full show.

Also I don't understand why Like a prayer comes separate instead of being part of the full show... Too lazy to edit the show again? Isn't it 9 months enough to release a good thing? This clearly showed to us one more time that her team don't care about her fans and sales.

Like a Prayer wasn't part of the initial and regular setlist. She only performed at particular shows. It was one of the trade off songs before Rebel Heart was performed.  And I don't buy into the whole "too lazy"... one might not like how the show is edited, but it's hardly a "lazy edit". There was a lot of work put into it.

And I'm thinking some here are ignoring the whole fact a double album of the audio is expected too, so this CD highlights is just a silly bonus for those who just buy the DVD/BLU-RAY.

Like a Prayer wasn't part of the initial and regular setlist. She only performed at particular shows. It was one of the trade off songs before Rebel Heart was performed. And I don't buy into the whole "too lazy"... one might not like how the show is edited, but it's hardly a "lazy edit". There was a lot of work put into it.

I'm not saying that the editing is lazy. I'm pretty sure the full show has been edited. I don't understand why the 2h15m show is not the one we're getting on this dvd.

This is the first time since the Reinvention Tour that we're not getting the full show.

It is what it is.  It's pretty much the full show.  It's supposed to represent around the world, and not just one venue.  I have no issue with that. I do admit that I'm baffled by the exclusion of LDLHA, but as mentioned before, even without it, it's a great package. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic