Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you believe this?

If you are right, then which songs would you select?

I'd say Iconic, Burning up, Holy water, True blue, Deeper and deeper, HBC+LDLHA, LAV, Living for love, Medley, Rebel heart, Music, Material girl, LVER, Holiday.

The ones that are not album versions. Less than these would be a crime! Do they fit in one cd?

I'd also include If I had a hammer...

Just assumptions, but they talk about a "highlights CD" and a separate 2CD release, so it would be easy to think the first CD is the same on both releases, similar to IMGTTYAS or CT or S&ST and the second disc would be TOAC tracks or "surprise songs"...

Your tracklist sounds about right, I'd remove Burning Up or Deeper And Deeper to have 13 songs.

Guest ArthurBadin

Back in house.

My main question is:

Why Madonna.com haven't been updated with the DVD RHT PR so far? Not even on universalmusic.com it features.

Eagle Rock does have a PR for it, but the link is not available for reading on my country (why?).

All about this DVD release so far is from thirdies, which seems a very precocious announcement, almost a leak (if Eagle Rock didn't have a PR by its own).

I hope next Monday Madonna.com is updated with more actual, comprehensive and understandable news.

Back in house.

My main question is:

Why Madonna.com haven't been updated with the DVD RHT PR so far? Not even on universalmusic.com it features.

Eagle Rock does have a PR for it, but the link is not available for reading on my country (why?).

All about this DVD release so far is from thirdies, which seems a very precocious announcement, almost a leak (if Eagle Rock didn't have a PR by its own).

I hope next Monday Madonna.com is updated with more actual, comprehensive and understandable news.

I am holding out hope this is fake af

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Guest ArthurBadin

I am holding out hope this is fake af

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dear @@RebelHeARTPOP, as I said, Eagle Rock does have a PR by its own:

www.eagle-rock.com/2017/05/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-announcement/

But so far I CANNOT read this PR from the original prime source since eagle-rock.com in Brazil directs you up to a page from the Brazilian label Som Livre, somlivre.com/eagle-rock, and that page cannot even be read cause it doesn't appear on anyone of my browsers (maybe because I'm using MEGADownloader by now to finally get the amazing Buenos Aires WAVs that my beloved @@Unruhe posted on Audio section).

So i don't know what to believe. Maybe it's just a hoax spread online or a leaked PR that would be predicted to be announced next week or next month.

Maybe that's #WannaCry effects (after all, a lot of pages are unable to be read right now, the link from Disney's ABC is one of them).

So I'd rather wait for the Madonna.com announcement, as I pointed days ago. Cause so far we have been receiving news from third parties, from reputed music magazines and newspapers indeed, but they can be deceived too. It's a question of tracing the prime, original source, the original link, official by label or artist one. So far, label's official page and - most important - artist's official page haven't confirmed so far that release.

After all, since this morning we fans have been flooded with several tidbits and clues regarding this DVD/BD, but NOT (I repeat: NOT) seems to be confirmed so far. We have Eagle Rock link, but this is impossible to be read, at least in my country.

Has anyone read the Eagle Rock announcement I provided on this post? Is it real? I'd like to know.

Maybe by Monday we have all news posted by official means. I really think it's very early a PR coming for a release date so advanced in time. So far we all are confused and most hating Aldo Diaz's alleged cover, but we don't even know by now what to expect from that release, since anyone can write anything. I've been seen contradictory info from the DVD/BD content here and there and that's enough.

I wouldn't go back in town so soon after seeing myself in a stupid imbroglio (so sorry @@G House and everyone else for more that one), but I feel so much doubt and hesitation, and too much expectation and frustration, but we don't even know a word from M by herself or UMG.

See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

qcEFs0a.gif

Dear I know when I'm wrong. So let's move on once again on this issue and wait for a Madonna.com announcement to clarify our minds. Cause so far mine hasn't been yet.

Well... with all we know and have seen by now it seems that this specific release is not made for me. The full TOAC show in this release would make me so happy and forgive and forget everything but it's seems that this is not going to happen, so, let's wait for the next era...

Dear I know when I'm wrong. So let's move on once again on this issue and wait for a Madonna.com announcement to clarify our minds. Cause so far mine hasn't been yet.

No no, I just don't get why you are mentioning ONLY me.

I don't get your whole post, actually, but if you want to clutch at the last straw it's none of my business.

Guest ArthurBadin

No no, I just don't get why you are mentioning ONLY me.

I don't get your whole post, actually, but if you want to clutch at the last straw it's none of my business.

Ok.

Guest ArthurBadin

Her site isn't known for being up to date with accurate info tbh. I can't remember the last time I checked it.

Indeed. I miss 2005-2008 times from this site.

Wow... You would think someone would question the guy's taste levels given his gradient + stroke logo. :thinker: Whether it's the cover or not, stuff like this shouldn't even be presented as an option and much less chosen as promotional material.

Why? Duplicated minotaur, questionable feet editing, different lighting between subjects, a main photo not from the tour, low-quality images, cheap lens flare effect on the mask(s), disproportionately sized subjects... I mean do they even have rights to the BRIT Awards image? Why do I have the suspicion that's a stolen background?

No, I'm not jealous. Congratulations to Aldo, but damn, if you have Madonna asking you to make products for her, get help and make sure that what you present won't look amateur.

And before anyone says "don't buy it"--I won't lol.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic