• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*forgets about what he previously said about drama*

zayn-malik-leaving-one-direction-simon-c

*throws tantrum*

WHAT THE F*CKING HELL IS THIS SHIT?

(Sorry for the caps and the swearing, but I had to)

FFS, I'm no graphic designer and I could do better with my eyes closed (and I know I have done better, actually, this is no time for modesty).

Why is she still working with him? I'm not going to be a kind person right now because THIS STINKS. I mean, working with Madonna is the oportunity of a lifetime and all he's able to do is this crap? WOW.

If that's the actual cover (God forbids), I'll try not to puke while buying it. Like I literally picture myself puking over this cover.

I'm so angry right now...

4JuOylrR0EYQo.gif

Sorry for the repeat. It wasnt supposed to be repeated but à had internet issues. If there is an administrator please delete them. Sorry.

Well those 3 times is basically what all fans have been saying to themselves.

So maybe Madonna Infinity can run a cover contest cause this one is terrible.

I haven't complained about a cover even with MDNA World Tour or even Sticky & Sweet Tour. But this image isn't even from the show.

MADONNA announces the release of its "MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR" phenomenon on September 15, 2017 at Eagle Vision in several versions:

DVD, Blu-ray with bonus tracks, dual CDs of 22 titles, and CD + DVD and CD + Blu-ray versions, the CD of these versions containing the best moments of the concert.

Recorded around the world, the film "MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR", offers both totally new images on stage and behind the scenes, culminating with the concert given in Australia in March 2016 at the Sydney Qudos Bank Arena.

Latest singles from his album "Rebel Heart" or great classics venerated by the fans, the tracklisting of "MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR" covers all the decades of the career of the iconic star.

So it seems the CD will be only select cuts.

select cuts, isnt it the same track number as the showtime edit?

Just one more I think, the Showtime edit included 23 tracks.

BUT, if they really included Love don't live here anymore, Like a Prayer and Take a Bow in the final release we could still hope for a little surprise. My tears are for Secret and Who's that girl though, their arrangements were among the best of the entire tour.

Oh... and, yeah, that cover is shameful. Litterally, the same level of the Hard Candy one  :sad:

It says best moments so I'm leaving it open to the possibility of HQ third section songs.

Also from the show it's already missing Like A Prayer and Take A Bow and potentially Love Don't Live Here Anymore if they keep it as one with HeartBreakCity.

Also keeping all of that in mind that the MDNA World Tour was 115 minutes and the SHOWTIME broadcast was already 2 hours and that was with edits. But removing things like:

Six Pack Speech - 1:15

Flamenco Til We Die - 1:15

Detroit Speech - 3:10

Marriage Speech - 2:45

Smoking Speech/Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend - 1:40

Unapologetic Bitch (being so long will be trimmed I'm sure) - 7:10

Leaves a little room to add songs.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic