Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

And of course we all know that she is sitting up in New York laughing her ass off watching us fall over ourselves trying to figure out her plan of action. XD That is I'm sure why all this teasing is happening lol

That, or we know that Madonna does read comments so I'm sure asking about the DVD takes up a good portion of the comments.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course we all know that she is sitting up in New York laughing her ass off watching us fall over ourselves trying to figure out her plan of action. XD That is I'm sure why all this teasing is happening lol

do you think she reads this forum? I think her reaction to fans comes rather from her instagram

Guest ArthurBadin

as I once said: The MDNA Tour was one of her best shows. MDNA World Tour was shit.

Of course Love Spent and the new remix of Celebration featuring Give It 2 Me helped a lot to improve the show.

Anyway, as I pointed on that topic http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/10636-the-long-troubled-history-of-the-mdna-tour-dvd/ , a YouTube fanmade edition of L-U-V MDNA Tour made me watch this concert with another eyes. The "amateur" editor (for me, he was more professional than that couple of stooges that directed and edited MDNA World Tour together with the Queen of Pop in person) managed to convert the concert to an actual worthy-to-watch Madonna show. Miles better than that thing.

So sad that edition was removed from YT quicker than a ray of light and never was reuploaded since.

back to dvd speculation, I'm down for a tripple disc deluxe edition, dvd 1: full show, full speeches, no detroit insert ;-) dvd 2: extra's, excerpts from toac, backstage footage, Paris performance, I was gonna say backdrops but I don't want to jinx anything ;-) disc 3: compilation live rehearsal album, taking recordings from rehearsals and soundchecks including songs from toac and selected songs from the "request" section like WTG and DW, of course this needs to include both if I had a hammer and between the bars

back to dvd speculation, I'm down for a tripple disc deluxe edition, dvd 1: full show, full speeches, no detroit insert ;-) dvd 2: extra's, excerpts from toac, backstage footage, Paris performance, I was gonna say backdrops but I don't want to jinx anything ;-) disc 3: compilation live rehearsal album, taking recordings from rehearsals and soundchecks including songs from toac and selected songs from the "request" section like WTG and DW, of course this needs to include both if I had a hammer and between the bars

this is a BIG DREAM XD

Guest ArthurBadin

@@Pretender1978 This would be a dream come true. Unfortunately we can call ourselves "the lucky ones" just for getting for sure a one-DVD of the tour unlike another fanbases who are thirsty for something like this since 2011 or 2013.

I cannot help commenting the part from your speech that I put in bold cause I would love the dialogue between M and Cortez (the black boxer) on the DVD. That was kind of an unexpected, disarmed and tender moment from all Madonna's bts footage of RHT.

Guest ArthurBadin

we'll be lucky if she puts the thing on stores on a paper bag.

Coming from Interscope/UMG I wouldn't doubt that. #OnlyTheMusicWhatIsReallyImportant

Guest ArthurBadin

tumblr_m1fbxiQBFb1qj28qwo1_250.gif

Ikr? UMG has been done those "low budget" carton packages to everyone: Gaga, Rihanna, Mariah.. I am really surprised they haven't done that to M yet. Maybe (talking about my own country) either M's CDs don't get even a second printing or M's DVD (that shame!) still sells too much even with its high price so they don't mind in making new printings with the amaray dubois package and the booklet (and with that terrible authoration that makes it worth of a "store counterfelt" release (a bootleg released by any small indie label; even so, those "fake originals" are still miles better than L-U-V M-D-N-A)...

Ikr? UMG has been done those "low budget" carton packages to everyone: Gaga, Rihanna, Mariah.. I am really surprised they haven't done that to M yet. Maybe (talking about my own country) either M's CDs don't get even a second printing or M's DVD (that shame!) still sells too much even with its high price so they don't mind in making new printings with the amaray dubois package and the booklet (and with that terrible authoration that makes it worth of a "store counterfelt" release (a bootleg released by any small indie label; even so, those "fake originals" are still miles better than L-U-V M-D-N-A)...

Low budget carton package? Can I see an example?

Guest ArthurBadin

Low budget carton package? Can I see an example?

@@RebelHeARTPOP UMG calls them the "MusicPac" versions. The label has the nerve to sell them with the motto "Pay Less for the Most Important: The Music".

This is an example of a MusicPac package (by the way I have that DVD and I bought it into that package, but it was so lame fragile than I only conserve the disc nowadays).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z9J9pWkElVs/UvsL187LOPI/AAAAAAAAAXk/9AlDSPu8DDA/s1600/DSC02656.JPG

This is an example of a MusicPac package for a CD:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0U22gmuztCs/Ua6CAZgMVCI/AAAAAAAADRI/6PZXk4UOTk4/s1600/603019_532779550090443_1755785848_n.jpg

By the way, they have done the same with The Fame Remixes CD. See?

https://res-1.cloudinary.com/enjoei/image/upload/a_0,c_fit,fl_lossy.progressive,h_1200,q_70,w_1200/jijzygcwjijukzfisnbt.jpg

They are used to be cheaper than the acrylic/amaray dubois versions since they cost lesser to be made, but they are extremely fragile which makes anyone think "what I hadn't invested in the original case?"

Very good, UMG.

UMG calls them the "MusicPac" versions. The label has the nerve to sell them with the motto "Pay Less for the Most Important: The Music".

those versions are most found in supermarkets tho, at least in my country. they get ride of the booklet and you just have the cover and back cover. it's basically, a cardboard envelope with a plastic case for the disc.

I have two versions of Paul Mccartney's Memory Almost Full album from 2007: a cardboard one, and another on a super jewel box case.

Guest ArthurBadin

those versions are most found in supermarkets tho, at least in my country. they get ride of the booklet and you just have the cover and back cover. it's basically, a cardboard envelope with a plastic case for the disc.

I have two versions of Paul Mccartney's Memory Almost Full album from 2007: a cardboard one, and another on a super jewel box case.

Dear, for the MusicPac version of The Adventures of Mimi DVD UMG gets ride even of the second disc with the Spike Lee doc. I own exactly this MP version. Didn't even know about the second disc of it until I came to a second-hand music store and then I saw the original double-disc featured amaray dubois package. And for curiosity, i think reissued BD version of Mimi's disc has only one disc which contains all material from the two original DVD discs. #Shame #ThankGodImNotARealLamb

@@RebelHeARTPOP UMG calls them the "MusicPac" versions. The label has the nerve to sell them with the motto "Pay Less for the Most Important: The Music".

This is an example of a MusicPac package (by the way I have that DVD and I bought it into that package, but it was so lame fragile than I only conserve the disc nowadays).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z9J9pWkElVs/UvsL187LOPI/AAAAAAAAAXk/9AlDSPu8DDA/s1600/DSC02656.JPG

This is an example of a MusicPac package for a CD:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0U22gmuztCs/Ua6CAZgMVCI/AAAAAAAADRI/6PZXk4UOTk4/s1600/603019_532779550090443_1755785848_n.jpg

By the way, they have done the same with The Fame Remixes CD. See?

https://res-1.cloudinary.com/enjoei/image/upload/a_0,c_fit,fl_lossy.progressive,h_1200,q_70,w_1200/jijzygcwjijukzfisnbt.jpg

They are used to be cheaper than the acrylic/amaray dubois versions since they cost lesser to be made, but they are extremely fragile which makes anyone think "what I hadn't invested in the original case?"

Very good, UMG.

Those are so ugly

Guest ArthurBadin

Those are so ugly

Oh God... I can't help but being a snake... By "ugly" you are referring to the packages or, or, or... #MouthFromEvil

Guest ArthurBadin

Oh God... I can't help but being a snake... By "ugly" you are referring to the packages or, or, or... #MouthFromEvil

I'm looking like a member from a certain competition forum. Let this new polemic will be, so... #BackToRHTDVDPlease

Guest ArthurBadin

why did you report your posts? Do you want me to delete them?  :thinker:

If you think they are inappropiate, feel free to do so. I don't know if they are, so... If not please let them be.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic