Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kidding. I meant that I'm sure her jackets will change during the DVD just like the tattoos and hairstyles on the MDNA DVD.

We got hairstyles changes since the WTG tour vhs and laserdisc release, where her hairstyles change during part of songs as the footage for the production that was used originates from Turin, Florence and Japan, don't remember if more too.Same happened for The Girlie Show Live Down Under release where the show in Australia was mixed with Fukuoka too, and sometimes her hair is a bit different, not too noticeable though.However, I would not be so sure about random costume changes on the final release of The Rebel Heart Tour, it looks promising, I doubt they are willing to do the same mistakes they did for the MDNA Tour. Let's judge when the full show is here, :)

We got hairstyles changes since the WTG tour vhs and laserdisc release, where her hairstyles change during part of songs as the footage for the production that was used originates from Turin, Florence and Japan, don't remember if more too.

Yeah in Ciao Italia the Florence footage has a terrible video quality and you can always recognize it (the comb scene for instance). I would have left everything from Turin.How many parts in the Sydney shows have mistakes (like the cap in LFL) and need to be substituted?

We got hairstyles changes since the WTG tour vhs and laserdisc release, where her hairstyles change during part of songs as the footage for the production that was used originates from Turin, Florence and Japan, don't remember if more too.Same happened for The Girlie Show Live Down Under release where the show in Australia was mixed with Fukuoka too, and sometimes her hair is a bit different, not too noticeable though.However, I would not be so sure about random costume changes on the final release of The Rebel Heart Tour, it looks promising, I doubt they are willing to do the same mistakes they did for the MDNA Tour.Let's judge when the full show is here, :)

I honestly didn't even notice it on the WTG or Girlie Show DVDs. It only became a problem with MDNA, because they tried to edit it together like one show, but the physical changes from one shot to the next were so obvious.

I hope they do a better job this time, because the lack of continuity drives me nuts. LOL

I know its just a tiny clip from one song, so I won't judge too much, but it kinda looks as expected. The slow-mo is the better looking part but it feels a bit unnecessary, perhaps the editing will be different on the final version tho. Not impressed with angles. I so wish Akerlund would've done this, or someone new. Still gonna be enjoyable and I cant wait :)

I know its just a tiny clip from one song, so I won't judge too much, but it kinda looks as expected. The slow-mo is the better looking part but it feels a bit unnecessary, perhaps the editing will be different on the final version tho. Not impressed with angles. I so wish Akerlund would've done this, or someone new. Still gonna be enjoyable and I cant wait :)

When I saw Akerlund was directing Ghosttown I thought: "He's going to direct the concert too" but NOPE, Madge is not willing to do the partnership again. such a pity.

or the screen at the start of the last show.

so easy to fix, I am more worried that she is wearing the matador outfit from melbourn in Take A Bow here but in sydney she wore the latin dress, there is no way she will edit those together, which means something will be missing, either no medley or they edit the medley after TAB and go from there to LAP

Now I know it seeeeems official, and it's a bit weird that it's on this company's page, but,.... I'm sorry but to me it looks that this could have been made with audience foottage, the angles don't make sense and the shaky way the camera zooms out... I'm not too sure about this.

some fanmade edits look better but then again the same can be said of MDNA lol

Now I know it seeeeems official, and it's a bit weird that it's on this company's page, but,.... I'm sorry but to me it looks that this could have been made with audience foottage, the angles don't make sense and the shaky way the camera zooms out... I'm not too sure about this.

some fanmade edits look better but then again the same can be said of MDNA lol

how in the world a fan could film the stage floating from above? this is professional recording but not in final shape.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic