Blonde Ambition Coming to Blu-Ray in 2019?

Future Lover

*NOT OFFICIAL!!!* 

I read an interesting bit of news deep in another Madonna forum and I thought I would share that info here.

So March 21, 2019 will be the 30th anniversary of the "Like a Prayer" album. There is expected to be multiple festivities surrounding this. These include a planned remastered release of the album with unreleased bonus songs, a documentary on the creation of the record, and a possible release of the Blonde Ambition show on Blu-Ray. Nothing has been confirmed by Warner Bros. or Madonna. 

If the Blu-Ray does happen, this was what the website said the Track List will be:

Live in Barcelona

1. Express Yourself

2. Open Your Heart

3. Causing a Commotion

4. Where's the Party

5. Like a Virgin

6. Like a Prayer

7. Live to Tell/Oh Father

8. Papa Don't Preach

9. Sooner or Later

10. Hanky Panky 

11. Now I'm Following You

12. Material Girl

13. Cherish

14. Into the Groove

15. Vogue

16. Holiday

17. Keep it Together

post-2609-0-96612300-1443987798_thumb.jpg

And I add: it is ridiculous to think that this post-3135-0-80068900-1444000743_thumb.jpg could be the cover of a DVD of the Blond Ambition tour ... that would be realized... when? In 2019?That cover sucks, and it would be absurd if they had made a mess like that so far in advance ...I have not even digested the cover of the MDNA tour ... which I think is a real CRAP

Are you referring to the 'news' reported by OhMadonna, or something that I said a moment ago about the Nocturne Productions?

dont even know what Nocturne Productions are, but if they were the ones involved with all those SD recordings like Yokohama, etc then same thing. There's no point in releasing any of that anymore. In the 2000s it would've made sense.

You wanna know something? They'll be releasing those shows sooner or later in BD/DVD, or they'll maybe save those shows to release when she's dead. And I'm almost believing that they'll do the same with Re-Invention Tour (and Britney's Team with Onyx Hotel and Circus).

dont even know what Nocturne Productions are, but if they were the ones involved with all those SD recordings like Yokohama, etc then same thing. There's no point in releasing any of that anymore. In the 2000s it would've made sense

Until a month ago, I don't even know what was the Nocturne Productions.

Here is the explanation of Franknkm:

Franknkm, on 17 Sept 2015 - 5:51 PM, said:

As you know, guys, all Madonna dates - from WTGT to DWT - were recorded, broadcast and provided by Nocturne Productions (the service who aired the show live in the monitor stage). All Dates were recorded and keep by this video service, and it's the same who send the b-roll of the venue to the national televisions for report as well... Also the BAT Dallas, WTG Miami, DWT Detroit for example were recorded by this service. Also interesting is the recorded format by this service: U-matic video tape. This format it's a little bit more big than a conventional VHS, with the analogic video output but a digital audio.

You wanna know something? They'll be releasing those shows sooner or later in BD/DVD, or they'll maybe save those shows to release when she's dead. And I'm almost believing that they'll do the same with Re-Invention Tour (and Britney's Team with Onyx Hotel and Circus).

Oh you forgot about Gaga's Born This Way Ball cause those shows were SO relevant to the evolution of pop culture

NOT!

:Madonna020:

Oh you forgot about Gaga's Born This Way Ball cause those shows were SO relevant to the evolution of pop culture

NOT!

:Madonna020:

:drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:

Gaga won't ever release the BTWBall because we all know how the tour ended. And she hates it so much that she acts like that tour didn't even exist. I do not agree with you that the BTWBall wasn't relevant to the pop culture. The tour was mostly sold out even in Korea or China and South America. I saw that tour live and it was good, with the castle, and the people inside the "monster pit" jumping... omg the feels... :frown:

:drama:  :drama:  :drama:  :drama:

Gaga won't ever release the BTWBall because we all know how the tour ended. And she hates it so much that she acts like that tour didn't even exist. I do not agree with you that the BTWBall wasn't relevant to the pop culture. The tour was mostly sold out even in Korea or China and South America. I saw that tour live and it was good, with the castle, and the people inside the "monster pit" jumping... omg the feels... :frown:

she wont even admit that the artrave was a thing tbh

she wont even admit that the artrave was a thing tbh

For me, the artRAVE was her best tour since yet. I've been to all of her tours and it was sooooo great, totally like being in a party. She is good and I cannot get why she gets so much hate from other fanbases since she has more talent than their faves... We won't get an artRAVE DVD neither...

Do not kill me for being a Gaga & a Madonna fan. I'm a Madonnster lol

For me, the artRAVE was her best tour since yet. I've been to all of her tours and it was sooooo great, totally like being in a party. She is good and I cannot get why she gets so much hate from other fanbases since she has more talent than their faves... 

Do not kill me for being a Gaga & a Madonna fan. I'm a Madonnster lol

I really like Gaga and think that the artRave was a great tour, but she forgot about it (and the dvd) reaaally soon lol

I doubt they'll release Blond Ambition. The Nice shows were recorded for the documentary (as were the Lisbon shows for Re-Invention), but apparently they planned which songs would be included or possibly included, so they didn't film them all in a professional sense.

It would be nice if they released every tour of hers on Blu-ray from the original elements, but this is a time consuming process, and she's too busy with other things to worry about releasing all of this. Not to mention the remastering and re-mixing of the audio stems for both 2.0 and 5.1 (or even 7.1) audio. For every tour.

If she does plan on releasing her tours and remastering them in terms of video and audio, she should get Stuart Price to do the audio mixing, since his mixes for both the IGTTYAS CD and The Confessions Tour DVD and CD were FAR better than the live mixes for S&S and MDNA. It would be interesting to hear his take on every tour from VT to DWT (where he was involved, but not in the audio mixing process). And she should keep Jonas Akerlund as a producer/editor/director of her concerts, since he makes them feel cinematic and very pop-ish in a good way.

With Stuart Price's live audio mixes, you actually feel like you're a part of the audience, but it sounds so cinematic. All of the audio mixes for every tour after S&S (which he didn't mix) sound very flat and rushed. MDNA by far is her worst tour in terms of video and audio presentation.

I understand that she doesn't like to do stuff with a single person on a consistent basis, but she should definitely keep Stuart on-call for anything live tour audio related.

Until a month ago, I don't even know what was the Nocturne Productions.

Here is the explanation of Franknkm:

Franknkm, on 17 Sept 2015 - 5:51 PM, said:

As you know, guys, all Madonna dates - from WTGT to DWT - were recorded, broadcast and provided by Nocturne Productions (the service who aired the show live in the monitor stage). All Dates were recorded and keep by this video service, and it's the same who send the b-roll of the venue to the national televisions for report as well... Also the BAT Dallas, WTG Miami, DWT Detroit for example were recorded by this service. Also interesting is the recorded format by this service: U-matic video tape. This format it's a little bit more big than a conventional VHS, with the analogic video output but a digital audio.

Thank you for the information. I don't think those should be released but i wouldn't mind if they all leaked lol.  

And frankly I'm glad we don't have a RIT or BAT Bluray edited by whoever edits her current stuff.  :oi: Let them come in a few decades when her legacy is actually appreciated and protected by the people with access.

I'm not falling for this one. However, it would be nice. I feel like I may have lost the hype for these tours being officially released. I hate to be that girl (or boy)... but we've been SO incredibly lucky with the power of the internet. We have BAT from multiple locations at the ready on Youtube. And some in fairly good quality.  Like, I'm sure NOBODY can explain how they felt when the Reinvention Tour leaked. There is NO appreciation for older videos, and M's team has shown that thanks to the Celebration dvd release.  Quality wise, there's no fucking point if it's gonna look like shit.  I say, if you're going to release it, do it right. And they shit the bed with the re-release of those music videos. BIG TIME.

In closing, and I have a closing... IF they release any of the tours, I hope they take the time to seriously remaster it, and make it relevant since it is 2015... make it worth watching it on blu ray rather than youtube.  There is no excuse since we KNOW they exist. xo

• madgefan changed the title to Blonde Ambition Coming to Blu-Ray in 2019?