Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

what teh fuck are you even trying to say

I didn't mean to be offensive, sorry, it was just a joke.

Someone wrote that she may perform MILES AWAY in Japan as an extra song and someone else said that she'll never do it because the song is for Guy. When @@groovyguy suggested the emotional lyrics fit the problems with Rocco, I thought it would be ever worse for her to sing it, kind of ironic and strange, so thats why I joked on the fact suggesting the Beatles song.

I am sorry for Madonna, I am a teacher and I know how many troubles teenagers can create! At the same time I imagine it must not be easy to live with her around the world. Still probably Rocco only wants to be as free as he can, and she can't control him anymore...

I didn't mean to be offensive, sorry, it was just a joke.

Someone wrote that she may perform MILES AWAY in Japan as an extra song and someone else said that she'll never do it because the song is for Guy. When @@groovyguy suggested the emotional lyrics fit the problems with Rocco, I thought it would be ever worse for her to sing it, kind of ironic and strange, so thats why I joked on the fact suggesting the Beatles song.

I am sorry for Madonna, I am a teacher and I know how many troubles teenagers can create! At the same time I imagine it must not be easy to live with her around the world. Still probably Rocco only wants to be as free as he can, and she can't control him anymore...

ok i just didnt get at all your first sentence.

lets focus on positive things, we're talking about a private subject of which we know nothing about on here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX2wjryxku/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

super_hero_tonyTHIS is what happened the first time M performed "Take a Bow" live in her concert. The second the audience recognized the music the roar from the crowd was so loud you couldn't even hear the song for a few seconds. I ran to the front of the stage so fast I think I broke the sound barrier. I love this song. Thanks M. â¤ï¸

Posted Image

看到娜å§å¦‚此近è·é›¢çš„演唱"Take A Bow"

我的眼淚終於還是決æ了⋯⋯⋯

Madonna so close singing "take a bow"
My tears finally dropped.........

Posted Image

https://www.facebook.com/RucasHuang/videos/10156510761045442/

æ„›å°ç£çš„Bitches ...we love Madonna ...瑪丹娜 @ Taiwan ! Thank you for thanking us in the end...è¬è¬ä½ è¬è¬æˆ‘們,亞洲巡迴第一場。I'm so honored to be part of this unbelievable happening !!! Rebel Heart â€” at Madonna 《rebel Heart Tour》- Taipei 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qhneq_holiday-taipei_fun

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image