It's possible the rebel heart tour to come to South America in 2016?

WeiberQueiroz

I don't think it's feasible this time. I guess the answer will depend solely on Madonna's will to keep touring the album after Australia and New Zealand in March 2016. Will she have enough energy to complete a series of 5-10 more concerts? Last time she was in this part of the world, she suffered several mishaps especially in Brazil, Argentina, and Chile  :suffer:

A Fan of Argentina attended the show in New York and Guy Oseary told her they were working on it!! so... 

That's what he said about the Reinvention Tour DVD too  :Madonna002:  (<- I really like this gif hahaha)Anyway, I think it is unlikely but who knows? 5-10 concerts are possible.

I still think it's up to her. Her energy, her health, her will  :cryin:

I agree.  And... She does not want to start a reverse trend.  All of her tours have grossed more than then next except for MDNA.  Rebel Heart Tour.. fingers crossed and Madonna willing by adding South America, will at a minimum beat MDNA.  A downward trend is not good for a star of Madonna's level no matter how good the tour is substance-wise.

I agree.  And... She does not want to start a reverse trend.  All of her tours have grossed more than then next except for MDNA.  Rebel Heart Tour.. fingers crossed and Madonna willing by adding South America, will at a minimum beat MDNA.  A downward trend is not good for a star of Madonna's level no matter how good the tour is substance-wise.

I have to completely disagree with this.  I think she's past the point of needing to prove anything to anyone, and at some point she IS going to do fewer shows for the sake of her health and priorities in life (spending time with her family, working on her other interests).  Much as we want her to tour indefinitely every time, it's obviously not her only priority in life.  I, for one, don't need her to kill herself or burn out to break some imaginary record to satisfy how I feel about her.