Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

Hopefully she will redo a few lines of Hanky Panky tomorrow! (From the beginning of the tour, I always thought this song would've been 1000x better in this section instead of Material Girl)The 'spanking' moment was hilarious and it was great to finally see her performing it (12 years after the RIT)I WANT this 'performance' on the DVD!!! >.<

Material girl version is perfect in this tour. Hanky Panky is a minor song.

I'd really would love Ghosttown to be on the final product too, never really cared too much for WTG, but i want the medley in too. I wouldn't mind at all seeing TAB or Crazy For You in, as i really love both. For me, she could leave LAP out of it this time.

LAP is a must!!! :lol: :lol:  The medley has to be in as well! The rest I would love but if not its not that big a deal.  Thats not true, I want everything!  :lol:  :lol: 

i think she needs to give LAP a rest, it's a brilliant song but it's been played on most of her tours since RIT. I like how she re-interprets it though each time, Ghosttown should have been in the setlist from the start tbh as it's a majestic song and i would prefer it on the dvd than Take a Bow, we might get thse bonus songs as extras judging from the pro shots of stockholm and huston 

Maybe this is wishful thinking but she might do WTG and another song (hoping for Ghosstown!!) tonight and include them as a bonus feature through Tidal or split the performances among the the different formats (DVD gets 2 songs, the digital release gets the other 2 and the BR gets all 4 songs).... Yeah definitely wishful thinking.

^ Hoping for Ghosttown & WTG tonite! Both GT & WTG need to be on the DVD!

Meanwhile crowd's getting hyped.

This periscope looks better than the periscopes we had yesterday. Hope this person continues to periscope the show when it begins

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1dRJZvMAZjVJB

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OwxWmwoydNGQ