Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom [Sun 20th Dec 2015]

groovyguy

Thanks for all those great recordings!

BTW could @@Enrico or someone else who attended the show tell me what happened between LVER and UB, as I recall on Periscope she tried to speed things up, this seemed quite funny and the "cigarette speech" was cut off due to her latness... 

I didn't find any recording of this moment *.*

Actually I have a very bad recording of the whole show (made with an old cell phone... yes I teach Latin and I am old, I am not very technological... oops), but I will share it!! I'm uploading it on Mega right now!!

After LVER she said something like "I'm gonna ask for a light, everybody knows that I smoke... no I don't smoke cigarettes, but I just like to start fires", and that's all! She was such in a hurry!

Actually I have a very bad recording of the whole show (made with an old cell phone... yes I teach Latin and I am old, I am not very technological... oops), but I will share it!! I'm uploading it on Mega right now!!

After LVER she said something like "I'm gonna ask for a light, everybody knows that I smoke... no I don't smoke cigarettes, but I just like to start fires", and that's all! She was such in a hurry!

That's all? What about the two hunks who are usually next to her at this moment? They were not on stage?

Anyway thanks for the infos and also thanks in advance for your recording ;-)

That's all? What about the two hunks who are usually next to her at this moment? They were not on stage?

Nope, they weren't there. The red drape underneath that circular stage lift wasn't there either and it took a while after La Vie En Rose before someone (tech guy by the look of it) showed up to take the ukulele from her.

I think she already knew that something was about to happen, at the end of UB she said that she was going to sing Holiday acapella. Also you can hear "I LOVE you, no matter what happens". 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NHiCNL86jrQ

I think she already knew that something was about to happen, at the end of UB she said that she was going to sing Holiday acapella. Also you can hear "I LOVE you, no matter what happens". 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/NHiCNL86jrQ

Oh thank you! so that is one of proof that there's the Glasgow curfew." thing is actually existence!!

So she knew that arena gonna cut off power soon but she decide that show must go on! 

Oh my gosh I love this woman so much!!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSS My Queen!!!

• 8 months later...