Paris, France [December 9th Wednesday & 10th Thursday, 2015]

groovyguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The New ACCORHOTELS ARENA is ready to host Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour‬ in December!

Posted Image

Madonna will arrive in France in December. On 9th and 10th December, the Rebel Heart Tour will play at "Accor Hotel Arena POBP." The old Paris Bercy had a facelift and a name change. The "Naming" is this marketing campaign which aims to put the name of a mark on a monument that has been chosen for the concert hall. It is not just the name that has changed, but the arena itself has as well. The capacity was 17,000 but now it is 20,300 people (seated) that can be accomodated in "The Accor Hotel Arena POBP". Now the multi functions room can compete with the biggest biggest halls in the world such as the famous Madison Square Garden in NYC, the Staples Center in LA or The O2 Arena in London and Berlin . 

The arena has 370 screens, a fully connected space with free Wi-Fi, 54 dressing rooms for 2000 seats were built and a VIP area of 3000m2.

I've got a ticket for the first show. I'd like to buy a ticket for the second show as well . On Madonna.com it says first date is sold out but for second date "Buy Tickets". But when I'm redirected to ticketmaster.fr it shows no tickets for 10 DEC. So does anybody know if second date is sold out also?

There is nothing on the official website of Bercy, Ticketsmaster and FNAC, I mean it's impossible to buy any tickets (except the packages) for the second date so I assume it was sold out! 

I've got a ticket for the first show. I'd like to buy a ticket for the second show as well . On Madonna.com it says first date is sold out but for second date "Buy Tickets". But when I'm redirected to ticketmaster.fr it shows no tickets for 10 DEC. So does anybody know if second date is sold out also?

There are still  tickets on Viagogo for the 10th.

http://www.viagogo.fr/Billets-de-concert/Pop-Rock/Madonna-Billets/E-905408

oh yes, Christine & The Queens should be great! but she's probaly too known... she does her own tour and all dates are sold out!

LMFAO were in the middle of their tour when they joined M in Nice for MDNA, I think anyone would jump at the chance at supporting M :D Personally I don't care. LMFAO were fun, but really I don't care that much is there is a support or not, I'm only there for M.

• 4 weeks later...

Madonna won't cancel unless there are more attacks. Security will be tight, It would be best for everyone to maybe arrive a little early incase it takes longer to get in. I'm going the10th....

On a kind of a weird  morbid note, If Its my time to go, watching M on stage,  isn't a bad way to go

As long as it doesn't get cancelled...

(I don't want to sound disrespectful, I have family and friends there and this has been horrifying)

Even if M will not perform in the same venue to where the last night's massacre occured it won't be easy to not think about it :/

But you don't have to worry the show won't be cancelled, I really hope that tensions will subside by next month and things are going to move very quickly!
We must not give in to fear and hate!