Las Vegas, NV, USA [Sat, Oct 24th, 2015]

groovyguy

So the UB was a girl named Stacy, she's from London and she was dressed like M during the 1st segment of BAT !

However I didn't understand what did she say when she screamed into the micro at the end?  :wide-eyes:

Yeah I don't understand neither. something like "XXXXX XXXXXx I love you!!!!"

OMG True blue speech!!

About Ex boyfriend Warren Beatty!!! LOL

I love this Tour so much! for me much better than MDNA tour!!

so funny!!

I love her this way I mean I love her which worrying about world peace and a lot of political stuff.

But seriously every each show of MDNA tour speech was almost identical and as a video collector of Madonna's tour that was boring as hell.

But this Rebel heart tour is different! Every single show you think that "OMG this is it! This night is THE BEST show EVER!" Then next day she bring the much more interesting stuff!!

I love this woman so much! She is the Queen!

No WTG - better do WTG over here in March - otherwise, bye bye baby... lol :bananawave:

I also really love this tour version of WTG.

Honestly I really didn't love WTG. 

But this tour version make change my mind. 

So beautiful. I love this version so much. I just falling in love with this song after almost 30 years!

Yes you are right!!

I think that's for contrary of color! 

Now coat has much light color so shirt getting darker.

I love it!

How about her bra? is that still black? or back into white one?

I don't even know, we don't have any pics of Like A Virgin yet :D

She talked about Warren Beatty really? I missed that...

I don't even know, we don't have any pics of Like A Virgin yet :D

She talked about Warren Beatty really? I missed that...

https://www.periscope.tv/EduardoAntonio3/1OyKAwNozdaJb

you missed this video my friend!!  :kissy:

She said about six pack then notice one audience wearing like Dick Tracy and she said about it.

"I'm just killing time. (laugh) you want me to sing a song? (audience screaming)

Don't bossy about me (laugh again then look at Dick tracy audience) Why are you dressing up like my ex boyfriend?

i wanna sing a song about Love not a regret! (people laughing and screaming)  I said take that  hat off!"

I'm not good at english but this is what I heard.

I don't even know, we don't have any pics of Like A Virgin yet :D She talked about Warren Beatty really? I missed that...

Yes, she saw a boy dressed as Dick Tracy and said why are you dressed as my ex boyfriend?I am SHOCKED, because I just bought a Dick Tracy costume to be chosen as the UB so my plan is now spoiled :(((

https://www.periscope.tv/EduardoAntonio3/1OyKAwNozdaJb

you missed this video my friend!!  :kissy:

She said about six pack then notice one audience wearing like Dick Tracy and she said about it.

"I'm just killing time. (laugh) you want me to sing a song? (audience screaming)

Don't bossy about me (laugh again then look at Dick tracy audience) Why are you dressing up like my ex boyfriend?

i wanna sing a song about Love not a regret! (people laughing and screaming)  I said take that  hat off!"

I'm not good at english but this is what I heard.

Thanks dude for your retranscription of the speech, that's what I hear too! Too bad she didn't choose him as the UB :D

So the UB was a girl named Stacy, she's from London and she was dressed as M during the 1st segment of BAT !

However I didn't understand what she said when she screamed into the micro at the end?  :wide-eyes:

After she said that, literally everyone in the section I was in went "......Huh?" It was so incredibly awkward!! :lol:

I also really love this tour version of WTG.

Honestly I really didn't love WTG. 

But this tour version make change my mind. 

So beautiful. I love this version so much. I just falling in love with this song after almost 30 years!

I feel the same way, I used to think it was some filler song and never missed it on The Immaculate Collection but this live version made me appreciate it!

Because maybe they are waiting for me dressed up as Dick Tracy!

I may try anyway... with some additions...

Maybe...however if you're chosen I don't think that the Dick Tracy's outfit would be the more comfortable when you'll have to dance in front of Madonna  :D

Maybe I'm wrong...