Quebec City, Canada [Sept 21, 2015]

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh come on is that like the new standard? now now now with you crazy kids. i'm gonna rattle my internet cane at you. periscoping and doing all kinds of naughty with those things. buy a plane ticket.

LMAO and then people wonder why people stop sharing anything.  Her own band (Monte) is the one who is live periscoping Holiday right now, so stuff your complaints if you don't want to listen/watch.

My friend was on stage tonight.

Loved her!  The girls are doing it the best so far and don't resort to being so obnoxious they can't help but be noticed and ruining everyone else's viewing experience at the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I537-QqONc

whats wrong with periscoping :confused: are you comparing it to piracy bc lol

No I think it's because almost every show has been streamed on it people think it'll happen every night.Aside from being in Montreal or being too busy I watched my first show, the Barclays one and it's so cool that you're literally hearing the show as it happens. We should be lucky people are taking the time to do it and not take it for granted.

We should be lucky people are taking the time to do it and not take it for granted.

I was also talking about all the people bitching on the stream about OMG this periscoper is so annoying, blah blah, and then they wondered why she stopped bothering.  And it's not the first occasion I've heard it.

This also applies to anyone recording any videos and sacrificing their own concert experience and enjoyment to memorialize it for people.  If you want to bitch about people singing, dancing, poor camera angles, you are more than welcome to wait 18 months for an official release (which you should also buy anyway) or don't forget to volunteer to sacrifice your own show!