Quebec City, Canada [Sept 21, 2015]

groovyguy

Thanks for sharing!  Did she talk much during the show?  The periscopes cut out all the in between song banter.

And yes, her laugh is the best!  She's having such a great time on this tour!

Usual banter, the Montreal/Quebec thing came up in True Blue, she said 'I'm a blond, well partially'. Also at the end of the Dress You Up medley she had everyone count uno, dos, tres and the say 'catch motherfucker' twice and then threw the maracas behind her to the dancers, and when she did she went 'Did the catch them? I don't have to fire anyone? If I did who should I fire?' Billy was in the audience and she asked what request she should do, which lead to Who's That Girl, then she asked him again and it lead to Ghosttown.

I absolutely LOVE the Rebel Heart album and it's still one of my top 3 from her, but the classics are really the highlights of this tour.  I can't say enough how much I love Burning Up, True Blue, Deeper & Deeper, Like a Virgin (that dance is AMAZING in person), Candy Shop (yes, this is a HUGE highlight!), Material Girl (I totally get why she does this now, for the material GUY jokes), Who's That Girl (the biggest goosebump moment at every show) and Holiday.  But I also adore Heartbreak City, Rebel Heart, and those Unapologetic Bitch moves.  This tour is really something special.  I thought nothing would top BA/RIT/Confessions for me, but this completely has.